Opus Capital is a fast-growing, evidenced-based investment advisory firm driven by our overriding mission to help people. We believe the marriage of comprehensive financial planning + statistically proven investment principles creates the clearest roadmap to long-term success.
Opus employees work in-person in our downtown Cincinnati office, and we provide schedule flexibility, as needed. This position provides an opportunity for rapid career development; we offer company support for your valued professional growth. There are no sales quotas, no cold calls, and no expectations to bring assets into the firm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support directly to Opus’ Chief Investment Officer and portfolio managers via research, portfolio construction and management for both client accounts and internal modeling.
- Conduct research and analysis on investment assets including mutual funds, exchange traded funds, separately managed accounts, and alternative investments.
- Develop and present economic and market-based research, both internally and externally.
- Opportunity to participate in client meetings, as well as lead presentations for internal meetings.
- Participate with Opus’ Investment Committee, contributing relevant reporting, analysis, and research.
- Key contributor in Opus’ trade design, rebalancing, and execution process.
- Formulate high-quality written and verbal responses to client investment questions.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation, or desire to obtain.
- Genuine passion for following markets and investing.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, with a desire to work in an entrepreneurial culture.
- Dependable, resourceful, and trustworthy person with an ability and willingness to learn in a team environment.
Send cover letter and resume via email to:
Joe Condren, Principal, COO and CCO
Thank you for your interest in Opus Capital; please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.