Job Description: Job Title
Sales Specialist, Investment Solutions, US Corporate Title
Assistant Vice President Location
New York, NY Overview
As the Investment Solutions Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for the advisory and sale of liquidity management and investment solution products in the US/Americas region. This includes the maintenance and growth of existing business, as well as identification of new opportunities. You will be responsible for the achievement of quantitative and qualitative targets by covering and developing a defined client portfolio, as well as to drive global initiatives in close collaboration with the other regional teams. What We Offer You
What You'll Do
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
- Employee Resource Groups support an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
- Educational resources, matching gift, and volunteer programs
Skills You'll Need
- You advise and execute the full Cash Management / Corporate Bank product range for on-balance sheet and off-balance sheet investment and liquidity management solutions (multiple forms of deposits, (reverse) repo, money market funds, structured solutions) and closely collaborate with sales teams throughout the corporate bank and investment bank for cross-sell into additional fixed income product
- You are responsible for the sales coverage of a defined corporate client portfolio for liquidity management and investment solutions and drive the marketing and execution of standard products as well as of tailor-made structured investment and liquidity solutions (e.g., including multi-product angles like Foreign Exchange)
- You structure, price, and execute trades of investment products in coordination with the corresponding product and trading units, considering potential customer-specific requirements and fully in line with relevant regulations - helping ensure a smooth end-to-end process and client experience
- You closely interact and coordinate with various internal stakeholders in Corporate Bank Coverage, Cash Management, Risk Management Solutions, Financial Resource Management (FRM) and others and are part of Client Service Teams to drive revenue growth for the investment business as well as for overall client profitability
- You prepare and lead client meetings on liquidity management and investment topics including follow-up work and support broader client meetings with Investment Solutions content
- You will be part of a dynamic and specialized sales team that develops individual investment and liquidity solutions for our clients' operational and strategic liquidity. We cover international Multinational Corporates across the Americas, EMEA and APAC regions and match their individual needs with our tailored solutions
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in economics, business administration, or quantitative in nature
- Moderate professional experience preferably with investment products for corporate or institutional clients or have worked in a client-facing treasury- or capital markets-related sales or coverage position. Alternatively, you have gained professional experience in areas related to Treasury or FRM including knowledge and understanding of balance sheet and liquidity management
- Deliver the highest level of quality also under time pressure and combine this with strong analytical and conceptual problem-solving capabilities
- Knowledge of corporate treasury, their investment policies, and the investment options within the industry
- Work efficiently with a global team, influencing and collaborating with relevant stakeholders
- Strong external client sales skills and are comfortable with marketing to and negotiating with senior client representatives. This is paired with strong internal team player and collaboration capabilities
- Capability as a self-starter identifying and understanding next steps, when to act individually, and when to ask for support from partners or guidance from management
- Proficient with MS Office and preferably with internal and/or external markets-related tools like Bloomberg
- Ability to interpret data and identify trends within the data
- Excellent English language skills (both verbal and written); Communication clearly and concisely, both written and spoken
It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the New York office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model.
Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion.
The salary range for this position in New York City is $90,000 to $140,000. Actual salaries may be based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, a candidate's skill set, experience, education, work location and other qualifications. Posted salary ranges do not include incentive compensation or any other type of renumeration. Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
We believe talent is found in all cultures, countries, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, generations, backgrounds, and experiences. We pursue a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging. Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Learn more about your life at DB through the eyes of our current employees: https://careers.db.com/life
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank's California Privacy Notice please email HR.Direct@DB.com . Deutsche Bank Benefits
At Deutsche Bank, we recognize that our benefit programs have a profound impact on our colleagues. That's why we are focused on providing benefits and perks that enable our colleagues to live authenti-cally and be their whole selves, at every stage of life. We provide access to physical, emotional, and financial wellness benefits that allow our colleagues to stay financially secure and strike balance between work and home. Click here to learn more!
Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision #LI-HYBRID #LI-REMOTE #LI-ONSITE
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .