Mercer India – Investments – US Consulting Support
WAS Investments India is seeking candidate(s) for the following position based in the Noida/ASF office
Mercer India seeks a Specialist for its investment consulting team based at Gurgaon/Noida. The group conducts data analysis, strategy research, portfolio construction, and performance evaluation activities
What can you expect?
As a member of the Investments team at Mercer based in India, you will play a crucial role in providing comprehensive analysis and research support throughout the entire investment decision-making, risk management, and investment monitoring process. Your primary responsibilities will involve assisting with a range of institutional investing activities across different geographies, including collecting and analyzing data, researching investment strategies, portfolio construction and performance analytics reports.
In this role, you will work closely with the Investment Consultants to deliver high-quality research and analysis to support their client engagements. Your ability to gather and analyze complex investment data, synthesize insights, and communicate findings will be critical to the success of the team and the clients we serve.
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a highly motivated individual with a passion for investments, strong analytical skills, and a desire to work in a dynamic, collaborative team environment.
What is in it for you?
At Mercer, we’re as invested in creating brighter futures for our own people as we are for our clients. To help you reach your full potential, we offer a culture, benefits and resources that support your wellbeing and career development.
The opportunity to work with some of the smartest and most energetic people in the industry, who will nurture, challenge and enable you.
A dynamic, collaborative and inclusive culture, where diversity is embraced – and you are celebrated and appreciated for who you are.
A huge variety of virtual learning and development resources to support your personal and professional growth.
- Competitive rewards supporting your financial wellbeing
- Offerings geared at your overall wellness, including comprehensive medical benefits, dental, vision, and fitness benefits, as well as life insurance and child and elder care programs.
- Paid time off, medical insurance, personal accident insurance, group term life insurance from the day you join us
- Holidays as detailed below:
- Noida – You will be entitled to a total 42 leaves comprising 17 Earned leaves, 10 Casual Leaves and 15 Sick Leaves
- Gurgaon ASF - You will be entitled to a total 34 leaves comprising 20 Earned leaves, 7 Casual Leaves and 7 Sick Leaves
- Shared Transport (Provided the address falls in service zone)
- Financial Assistance for Professional Certifications like CFA, CAIA and CIPM
We will count on you for:
- Preparing Portfolio evaluation reports (DC, DB, OCIO, Endowment and Foundation) on monthly/quarterly basis detailing the market performance, investment results, style exposures and recommendations for portfolio rebalancing
- Preparing quarterly manager commentary by assessing the performance of fund/investment strategies and linking the performance with market/economic developments and the investment process of the asset managers
- Review and amend investment policy statements
- Write research papers on macro/micro economic environment and Investment industry trends
- Providing research support on client requests including ESG, Style Analysis, Asset Class Trends
- Review asset allocation and portfolio construction as per client goals and risk appetite
- Fund managers screening and preparation of search report
- Prepare wealth management factsheets
What you need to have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in the wealth management/investment industry overall
- A Masters’ degree in Business Administration (MBA Finance) with strong quantitative and analytical content, CFA Preferred
- Strong logical and analytical skills with attention to details
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, third party tools – Bloomberg, Morning Star, Lipper, etc
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, business communication, and time management skills
- Demonstrated success working with out-of-country professionals
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple priorities and work in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment, ensuring standards and deadlines are met and keeping others informed and up-to-date
- Proficient understanding of asset classes (equity, fixed income and alternatives)
- Excellent client management skills
- Positive attitude & ability to adapt ever-changing environment
What makes you stand out?
- Ability to understand the link between data, client needs and its application to the “bigger picture” Excellent client management skills Positive attitude & ability to adapt ever-changing environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
At Mercer, we are a global force of around 25000+ unique individuals working together to make a difference in the lives of more than 115 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth
We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — For more than 80 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions; Be it designing affordable health plans, or assuring income for retirement, or aligning workers with workforce needs, we’ve been united in our mission of enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire