Overview of Division/Department
ESG Solutions is responsible for Mizuho's ESG business promotion in APAC (ex. Japan) by (i) originating / executing sustainable finance deals (e.g. advising on appropriate financing instrument, KPIs / SPTs, and sustainable finance framework), (ii) engaging with external stakeholders / initiatives (e.g. participating in and providing comments at external initiatives, and attending the conference as speaker), and (iii) offering internal / external capacity building (e.g. hosting training sessions and webinars). Working together with each country's relationship managers and multiple product partners / solution providers in the same department, we strive to provide ESG solutions to customers. Company Profile
MIZUHO BANK, LTD. IS A SUBSIDIARY OF THE JAPAN-BASED MIZUHO FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. (LISTED ON THE TOKYO STOCK EXCHANGE AND NYSE) AND IS ONE OF THE LARGEST FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPANIES IN THE WORLD. MIZUHO BANK, LTD. PROVIDES FINANCIAL AND STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS FOR THE INCREASINGLY DIVERSE AND SOPHISTICATED NEEDS OF ITS CLIENTS WITH OFFICES LOCATED IN ALL THE MAJOR CITIES OF THE WORLD SUCH AS TOKYO, NEW YORK, LONDON, HONG KONG AND SINGAPORE. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- To complete the various responsibilities as assigned by the ESG Solutions team.
- To assist the team in gathering and organizing market information from platforms / regulatory framework / policy development and preparing materials for the business, to meet its internal and external stakeholder demands.
-You will also have the opportunity to network with various parts of the bank on various ESG initiatives, and receive guidance from the team. Job Requirements What you should have:
- Major in the field of sustainability;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English;
- A willingness to learn to analyse, apply hard work and creativity.