One of the market leading corporate finance advisors is looking for a VP/Director to join their Debt advisory team as they grow out their Frankfurt office.
The Partner lead firm has over 80 professionals across 5 European offices. The firm are seeking to hire an individual with 5 to 7 years' experience in a debt advisory, leveraged finance or Restructuring team to build this team and expand their network.You will have the opportunity to:
- Build a network across the various parties that are involved in transactions (e.g. PE houses, banks, private credit funds, lawyers, advisors and other service lines).
- Lead with day-to-day management of transaction processes, including the preparation of information packs, management presentations, financial analysis and client communications.
- Oversee and build financial models, including analysing business forecasts, evaluate scenario analysis and covenant calculations to see the viability of transaction structures and determine appropriate debt levels.
- Originate, structure, and execute debt advisory transactions through own Industry/Company/Transaction research as well as leveraging existing client relationships.
- Be responsible for the development of juniors within the team and review their work
- Prepare transaction related documents, including teasers, management presentations and overviews of financing options.
- Conduct credit analysis including review of due diligence.
- Negotiate commercial terms related to debt structuring within a term sheet.
- Undertake market and comparable transactions research.
- Contribute to marketing and business development activities.
- 5-7 years of experience in Debt Advisory, Financial Restructuring, Leveraged Finance or Corporate Finance Advisory from a boutique advisory or IB
- Relevant Bachelor and/or Master certificate.
- Business or Native level fluency in German and English. Fluency in a Nordic language or previous Nordic coverage is extremely advantageous
- You must be eager to continue learning the ins and outs of debt finance transactions and have a flexible mindset to take on complicated and new challenges.
- You must have a sound commercial acumen and understanding of international financial markets and debt-related products.
- You must have strong analytical & technical skills, are result-oriented, with attention to detail and quality when delivering results under time pressure.
- You must have proven project management and organizational skills.
- Participation in the Chartered Financial Analysts® (CFA) program is a plus.