Description Position Purpose
The Compliance Analyst will be engaged in a broad variety of compliance matters, assisting in the day-to-day implementation of the compliance programme applicable to CME's Cash Markets and Benchmarks businesses and entities. Responsibilities will include: Responsibilities
Knowledge and Experience
- Assisting with UK and International regulatory filings and notifications (FCA Connect, RegData etc)
- Assisting with responding to ad-hoc regulator requests and internal and external queries
- Electronic communications monitoring and reviews
- Assessing, reviewing and enhancing compliance processes and procedures to ensure that they remain current and fit for purpose
- Assisting with periodic regulatory risk assessments and tracking items through to resolution
- Interpreting and analyzing the impact of changes to relevant laws, regulations, and market infrastructure
- Preparing MI for internal steerco and governance meetings and assisting with minute taking
- Involvement in special projects and business change requests
The Compliance Analyst will have:
- 1-3 years' experience in compliance in a regulated financial institution preferably with some direct experience in markets infrastructure, trading venues or exchanges.
- Basic working knowledge of the Fixed Income and FX regulatory environments
- Understanding of MiFID/MiFIR framework as well as FCA Handbook provisions
- Excellent administrative, organisational and time management skills
- Good presence and speaking skills, able to communicate verbally and in writing at all levels
- Motivated self - starter, pro-active and able to multi-task in a fast-moving environment and within a global team
- Willing to accept responsibility and looking to develop role within growing department
- Strong and resilient personality with a high sense of integrity and independence.
- Good team player with positive attitude and self-motivation.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
At CME Group, we embrace our employees' diverse experiences, cultures and skills, and work to ensure that everyone's perspectives are acknowledged and valued. As an equal opportunity employer, we recognize the importance of a diverse and inclusive workplace and consider all potential employees without regard to any protected characteristic.