About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to Senior Manager, Product Risk, you will be responsible for supporting product development of wealth management business, with a primary focus on (i) conducting product/issuer due diligence at inception and on an ongoing basis, (ii) conducting regular review on product risk methodology and customer risk profiling methodology and (iii) providing product related trainings.
- Assist to conduct due diligence on issuers/fund houses and wealth management products including funds, bonds, ILAS and structured products
- Work closely with risk management departments, legal and compliance departments and support units in the product due diligence process
- Assist to conduct regular/event-driven reviews on the risks of wealth management products
- Develop training materials and provide wealth management products related trainings
- Develop and conduct regular review on the product risk rating and customer risk profiling methodologies
- Assist the selling process design of wealth management products
- Assist to maintain wealth management related procedures
- Support projects related to wealth management business
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- A degree holder; CFA or FRM preferred
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the financial industry, of which, 2 years should be related to wealth management, risk or treasury operation
- Self-motivated and strong attention to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge in excel
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.