SVP, Commodity Trade FinanceYour new company
Our client is one of the largest Asian banks and is looking for an experienced SVP, Commodity Trade Finance to bring innovation and digitisation in Trade Products and executing the strategy across Asia and Oceania region.Job Description
- Develop and deliver sales strategy and secure strategic internal support from stakeholders, in conjunction with the Head of Commodity Trade Sales and Relationship Manager to identify and satisfy customer needs and to achieve revenue and asset growth/asset quality targets.
- Meeting Group risk and profitability requirements and deliver targeted growth in Trade Finance.
- Proactively manage trade relationships within the portfolio of existing and agreed target clients in order to develop structure and review proposals that meet customer requirements.
- Recognize opportunities to develop further income and economic profit, recommending and implementing the appropriate solutions.
- Identify, attract and maintain relationships with relevant clients, especially in the Commodity space.
What you'll get in return
- In-depth understanding of Trade Finance products and sound understanding of the broad range of Transaction Banking products.
- 10 years' experience minimum in either Banking trade finance environment, Commodity trading house, Trade finance department of multinational
- Demonstrable success in Trade Sales and Business Development
- Deep knowledge of risk profile and regulatory treatment of Trade and Supply Chain and associated risk and portfolio management practices
- Preferably to have previous exposure in dealing with senior management and be familiar with requirements in terms of reporting and communication
- Previous exposure to standard trade finance products and had experience with wider trade finance elements such as structured trade finance ("STF")
- Be fully aware of the capabilities and appetite of the bank and branch and work towards maximizing output accordingly
- Excellent track record in trade finance and wider commercial role
Attract remuneration, good structure within team and an opportunity to shape changes with the new team.
Click "Apply Now" if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in the Banking & Financial Services industry, please contact Grace Lee (EA Reg Number: R23114074 | EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D) at Hays via email Grace.Lee@hays.com.sg.