Provide support by performing analysis and reporting, to provide recommendations for the business. Identify process improvements and adjustments to existing reporting models. Provide expertise for small to medium projects, which may involve developing solutions for problems within the business. Resolve problems or issues through methods of trouble shooting and separate analysis. Using sound information and theory, provide management with recommended actions to resolve issues or create value for the business. Key Responsibilities :
Required Qualifications :
- Perform routine reporting and analysis while making recommendations that best meet business objective. Lead a variety of projects, which may involve developing solutions for problems within the business unit by effectively summarizing and communicating results.
- Perform routine to more complex reporting and analysis, which may involve creating reports from initiation to completion. Make process improvements and adjustments to existing reporting models.
- Develop solutions for routine to more complex problems for the business. Identify and recommend changes to policies, procedures, and business models. Provide accurate, timely & responsive services to the business.
- Make recommendations that best meet client and business objectives by knowledge sharing to increase efficiencies and encourage a culture of continuous improvement
Preferred Qualifications :
- Education: Associate degree or equivalent (2-years).
- Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- *Post-secondary education and relevant work experience may be interchanged to meet the combined total years of minimum required qualifications for education and experience.
- Solid analytical, quantitative & problem-solving skills and ability to use statistical analysis and modeling.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships across the organization.
- Strong knowledge of business operations and processes in more than two areas.
- Ability to communicate effectively recommended results from analysis.
About Our Company
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent (4-years)
We're a diversified financial services leader with more than $1 trillion in assets under management and administration. Our team of 20,000 people in more than 20 countries advise, manage and protect the assets and income of more than 2 million individual, small business and institutional clients. We are a long-standing leader in financial planning and advice, a global asset manager and an insurer. Our unwavering focus on our clients and strong financial foundation connects each of our unique businesses - Ameriprise Financial Services, Columbia Threadneedle Investments and RiverSource Insurance and Annuities. Here, we foster meaningful careers, invest in the future, and make a difference for clients, institutions and communities around the world.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law. Full-Time/Part-Time
Full time Exempt/Non-Exempt
Exempt Job Family Group
Business Support & Operations Line of Business