Be it support with regulation, risk or compliance, Operate delivers. Human-led and tech-powered, it is the backbone of PwC's unique approach to operational delivery - Execution Managed Services. Harnessing the power of tech and data, we work with some of the most recognisable organisations worldwide, wherever they need us to be. We deliver sustained outcomes through our managed solutions, as well as transforming and running complex operational processes that often create challenges or hinder client progress. Underpinning all of this is our commitment to ensuring our people are equipped with tomorrow's skills to drive success for our clients today. About the team
The Enablement team supports Operate in developing its people, processes, performance and technology for individuals, teams and entire programmes. Enablement's effectiveness and service delivery are business critical to Operate's commercial and strategic success - it's through our people that we're able to support a range of activities, providing 'best in practise' frameworks that enable success and make a difference. About the Role
As the Communications Lead | Operate, you will be instrumental in managing the strategic development of all internal Operate communications, liaising with senior stakeholders to ensure we are effectively supporting business objectives. You will be expected to raise communication standards, create effective campaigns that make a meaningful impact, drive engagement and guiding team members. You will report directly to the Operate People Partner but will support the wider Operate leadership team and work closely with communications colleagues across PwC. Skills and Experience
- Experience developing communication strategy and principles for large brands and organisations supported by proactive communication programmes that use a variety of tools and media
- A track record of experienced stakeholder management and the ability to gain trust and support quickly.
- A strategist and an excellent communicator, able to develop engaging and innovative content and adapt writing style for different audiences.
- Experience of delivering meaningful communications which positively impact the working lives of our colleagues and clients
- Demonstrable experience of leading and inspiring a focused communications team that deliver commercial value.
- Developing the Operate internal communications strategy, including proactively developing key communications campaigns, designed to support primary strategic objectives.
- Directly supporting Operate leadership on their communications by drafting, advising and coaching.
- Managing the media content runway/calendar across Operate, aligning all plans with wider firmwide and EMS communications activity and key marketing campaign media.
- Defining the measurement and analysis strategy for all Operate content to get a better understanding of audience engagement and shape future strategic goals.
- Work with marketing and client experience to develop tone of voice, and branding guidelines for all Operate content across internal and external channels.
- Updating key distribution channels for all media assets across Operate including microsites, news channels and online events, to ensure delivery for all future campaigns is easy to activate.
- Being the key point of contact for any Operate digital videos or primary pieces of editorial content.