In Consulting we deliver practical, far-sighted advice that gets straight to the heart of clients' business issues and delivers amazing results by helping our clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent or fundamentally change the way they do business, the work you do will be all about helping organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster. You could find yourself working with household names in a diverse range of industries - everyone from big-name broadcasters and high-street banks to multinational telecoms operators and energy companies.
The purpose of the EMEA Alliances team is to channel and spearhead our growth in the tech-enabled transformation space, by working even more closely with our technology partners and clients, and focusing on large scale, cross-territory transformational portfolios of work. We are looking towards the addition of new leaders to strategically and operationally drive these EMEA level alliance relationships forward.
Come and join our award-winning, multidisciplinary team!
Over the last few years we have been very successful in disrupting the competition and we are now rapidly expanding our team to cement our position as the leading partner for AWS Transformation projects. We are proud of our track record of delivering large, complex and brand-defining AWS transformations and start the year with a long list of great in-flight programmes and an exciting pipeline of opportunities for our people to work with leading global and local brands.
We encourage a startup culture with a flat hierarchy where we nurture bottom up feedback and value diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for driven, entrepreneurial, high achieving and high potential sales individuals to take our AWS practice to the next level and currently have an opportunity for a Sales Director to join the team.
To be successful you will have:
• Significant experience of selling a range of AWS solutions.
• An understanding of best practices across a range of the business processes, cross-pillar dependencies and related application implementation design and configuration options within large scale multi-application implementation and business transformation programmes.
• Involvement with a minimum of three large AWS implementations, at least one of which will include working closely with the functional/ technical lead or solution architect role.
• Experience of how the technology solutions can enable the business transformation / benefits case.
• Awareness and understanding of the capabilities across a wide range of AWS applications and platform component.
• Development of phased programme delivery roadmaps.
• Enterprise structures design and implementation.
• Strong problem solving skills with a focus on pragmatic solutions within the AWS standard best practice framework.
• Ability to lead a team and manage stakeholders.
• Strong written, oral and presentation skills.
• Strong workshop / meeting facilitation skills.
You will be responsible for:
• Unearthing and delivering AWS sales opportunities.
• Proactively assisting in the management of a portfolio of clients, reporting to Partner Level.
• Assisting in the financial management and control of client engagements.
• Be actively involved in business development activities to identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
• Managing and delivering large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team.
• Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria.
• Train, coach, and supervise team members.
The role will include:
• Working with the delivery teams to drive deal flow, generate qualified pipeline, and accelerate sales.
• Executing activities such as sales calls and contacts to stimulate demand generated with the Alliance while liaising with PwC delivery teams.
• Playing an active role in discussing and developing solutions with client teams and clients.
• Providing analysis and insight into the local market and client dynamics through the lens of the Alliance.