In Consulting we deliver practical, far-sighted advice that gets straight to the heart of clients' business issues and delivers amazing results by helping our clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent or fundamentally change the way they do business, the work you do will be all about helping organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster. You could find yourself working with household names in a diverse range of industries - everyone from big-name broadcasters and high-street banks to multinational telecoms operators and energy companies.
We are looking for an experienced Manager who reports to the EMEA M&C Leader and will work alongside the Alliance Leadership team, and join the growing EMEA Alliances Marketing Squad.
The successful candidate will work internationally with countries across the region to translate business objectives and ambitions into marketing plans and campaigns, champion consistency and elevate our brand positioning among the key target audiences. You will work closely with other marketing teams across the cluster, EMEA countries and global marketing team.
At PwC we help our clients to achieve successful transformation through a full suite of strategy-led, technology-supported solutions. This newly created marketing role is critical to supporting the business in tailoring compelling campaigns and propositions and building our profile and brand in this space.
You will require strong skills in relationship building, communication and project management and have experience in establishing yourself as a trusted advisor who can be relied upon to get things done. You will be working in a multinational environment on a daily basis. To make an impact you will need to be self-starting and inquisitive to develop a thorough understanding of the business and the markets in which we operate. You will be comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy problem solving.
Some EMEA-wide travel may be required. About the role
Key responsibilities include:
Skills and experience required
- Develop the overarching marketing plan to support the EMEA Alliance go-to-market strategy.
- Manage the creation and execution of marketing campaigns including project managing activity, navigating internal approval and independence requirements, monitoring ROI and tracking campaign performance.
- Deliver a variety of marketing activities including events, awards and sponsorships.
- Work closely with analyst relations, communications and digital teams to amplify the programs.
- Co-creating campaigns together with our alliance partners.
- Evaluate the appropriateness of potential marketing activities / events / sponsorships with alignment to marketing strategy, targets and business development opportunities
- Leverages collateral and assets from different countries to drive marketing execution.
- Work with the business to coordinate and develop written content such as case studies, newsletters and client success stories
- Collaborate and coordinate work with external marketing agencies for marketing assets development.
- Lead the EMEA marketing and branding strategy to promote PwC within its ecosystem of alliances.
- Develop relationships with senior PwC stakeholders, different alliance stakeholders, third party agencies, technical teams and clients.
- Build relationships across EMEA territories to understand marketing capability and outputs, including level of support required
- Coordinate internal Risk and Compliance approvals for developed materials.
- Established marketing experience, supporting a technology focused area, preferably in a large organisation.
- Regional or global experience roles as well as partnership organisation would be a plus.
- Commercially aware and outcome focused
- A solid understanding of marketing planning, programmes and channel management.
- Excellent communication, writing and facilitation skills are essential as is the ability to liaise, influence, challenge effectively and build credibility and relationships at senior management, peer and team level.
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills, with experience of capturing, analysing and developing recommendations based upon complex ROI data sets.
- The ability to implement both strategic and tactical initiatives, and to manage multiple projects.
- Self-starter with experience in working collaboratively as part of an international, multidisciplinary team.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is advantageous
- Fluent written and spoken English is required .