An exciting and challenging role as Senior Fund Accountant supporting the Swiss Bank (SB) covering the end-to-end production from the booking to the validation of liquid and illiquid funds, foundations, and man-aged accounts with domicile Switzerland. Our funds are investing in complex products such as Fund of Private Equity, Fund of Real Estate, Fund of Hedge Fund, Fair-Traded and Insurance Linked Products, etc. You will assume the responsibility for the day-to-day verification of Swiss funds and investment foundations (control of upstream activities in fund accounting, NAV calculation, control, and validation). In addition, you will execute in-coming and outgoing security deliveries, fund launches/closures, performance analyses will also be part of your responsibilities. You will be as well responsible for the income appropriation (distribution, accumulation, reinvestment), based on the specific tax requirements. Your future colleagues
Be part of a forward-thinking team whose passion and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working flexible environment: come and join our international dynamic team! We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Credit Suisse Group AG has been acquired by UBS Group AG. Credit Suisse continues its business activities as a subsidiary company of UBS Group AG, including selective hiring for experienced professionals. Your skills and experience
We are looking for a Senior Fund Accountant to assume a broad fund accounting functions to sup-port our growth plan in Private Equity business to deliver high quality to our client and being able to manage work under high time pressure.
- Completed banking apprenticeship or equivalent education; a higher business education (university of applied sciences, higher vocational school) with a specialization in accounting or continuing education in finance and accounting with a Swiss federal specialist certificate is an advantage
- 5 or above of experience in fund accounting
- Experience in Private Equity and Real Estate in Fund Accounting
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements (SFAMA, FINMA, KAG)
- Proficiency in Multifonds Fund Accounting Software; Investran Software knowledge is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in English, German would be an advantage
- Talent in figures and very strong analytical skills
- Team player, ability to set priorities, self-motivated with the ability to work independently under high time pressure
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Ms. S. Eugster would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal. Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.