Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Personal Banking Products - Unsecured Loans
Hang Seng's Unsecured Loans business offers a full spectrum of cards and personal loan products and services to customers.
We are currently seeking high caliber individual to join our department as Assistant Manager, Card usage & Rewards Principal responsibilities:
- Work with the team to achieve business targets of card spending, customer engagement and awareness through credit cards related promotions and projects
- Plan, organize and implement joint promotions with merchant partners, and targeted customers spending programs via card usage & rewards projects, with analysis of marketing situation, customer behavior and spending pattern
- Be an active team member, proactively engage internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth program implementation, as well as to deliver efficient and accurate execution and uplift customer experience
- Manage program budget planning, payment and reconciliation
- Monitor program performance, report and evaluate program result
- University degree with minimum 3 years of relevant experience preferable in credit card industry
- Exposure in online marketing/ advertising or digital channel management will be an advantage
- Strong aptitude for innovation, ready for challenges and enjoy working in dynamic environment
- Excellent project management with experience in agile working model
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- Good command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.