Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Marketing
Hang Seng's Marketing function is responsible for formulating marketing strategies and implementing marketing initiatives to reinforce the brand of Hang Seng Bank, drive acquisition and usage of the Bank's product and services, strengthen customer loyalty to build long term relationships, and provide internal business units with marketing support to deliver a comprehensive suite of products and services offered by the Bank.
We are currently seeking high caliber professional to join us as Assistant Manager, Commercial Banking Marketing. Responsibility
- Assist in formulating marketing strategies and executing marketing campaigns and activities for commercial banking services.
- Develop marketing collaterals and collaborate with relevant parties to ensure the smooth launch of marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and third-party agencies to implement multi-channel marketing campaigns for acquisition, portfolio growth, product penetration and cross selling for business segments and monitor effectiveness.
- Perform analysis on commercial banking customer segment and products.
- Conduct post-programme evaluation for continuous improvement.
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing OR other relevant qualifications.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in marketing, with knowledge of banking (commercial banking) is preferrable.
- Experience in above and below-the-line marketing programmes development, with knowledge of marketing communications, customer acquisition, retention and/or event management a definite advantage.
- Customer-oriented with strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Positive, flexible and self-motivated individual with good project management and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese.
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes.
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.