Financial Solutions is a global line of business within WTW which specialises in placing insurance for credit and political risks. The Role:
This role provides an opportunity to support the Head of Sales and Client Management in Financial Solutions. The role will be instrumental in delivering the One WTW Client Experience Model" across Financial Solutions and ultimately improving the effectiveness and efficiency of our new business and client retention efforts.
Your work will be a mixture of regular reporting tasks combined with strategic project-based work, giving you exposure to all FS areas globally.
The successful candidate will be required to have regular contact with stakeholders across WTW in all Geographies and therefore able to communicate well.
There are clear and regular responsibilities assigned to this role, listed below, however there is also a degree of flexibility required to adapt to a fast-growing business and meeting its ever-changing needs.
You will work directly for the Financial Solution's Head of S&CM in a small team who are responsible for managing all S&CM activity across their product lines and geographies.
- Support new business conversion and retention rates through delivery of value-add tools*.
- Support collaboration efforts across Financial Solutions to ensure clients are fully aware of all the Financial Solutions products
- Support growth plans by aligning sales, client, and marketing strategy to growth areas - increasing impact and efficiency
- Assist in the process for RFPs and presentations
- Support with the creation of thought leadership pieces
- Maintain an annual FS Sales and Client Management plan
- Liaise with central S&CM teams to help deliver projects
- Improve education and visibility of group tools
*Tools include: E365 (account planning), Risk Intelligence Central (RIC) and Independent Client First (ICF) interviews, Trade Credit Quantified Models and Political Risks analytics.
Oversee new business reporting and analytics. Constantly track new business activity to improve accountability and drive improved new business performance.
- Ensure consistent use of D365 / Power BI to track new business pipeline
- Track progress against new business budget through regular reporting
- Align reporting to finance / global sales analytics
Equal Opportunity Employer At WTW, we believe difference makes us stronger. We want our workforce to reflect the different and varied markets we operate in and to build a culture of inclusivity that makes colleagues feel welcome, valued and empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive work environment throughout our organisation. We embrace all types of diversity
- Strong analytical skills are essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly competent in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships to ensure clients' needs are met
- Ability to assimilate and apply large volumes of information rapidly
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a wider team
- Able to prioritise and manage deadlines