Be it support with regulation, risk or compliance, Operate delivers. Human-led and tech-powered, it is the backbone of PwC's unique approach to operational delivery - Execution Managed Services. Harnessing the power of tech and data, we work with some of the most recognisable organisations worldwide, wherever they need us to be. We deliver sustained outcomes through our managed solutions, as well as transforming and running complex operational processes that often create challenges or hinder client progress. Underpinning all of this is our commitment to ensuring our people are equipped with tomorrow's skills to drive success for our clients today. About the Team
Within Customer Management we support various clients in carrying out 'business as usual' activities and remediation for their customers. We do this from a range of locations and by providing cost effective solutions, access to subject matter expertise and operational excellence disciplines. Where issues have been identified that impact upon customers, our teams help to address these in a compliant, pragmatic, and sensitive manner. About the Role
Our HR Managed Services proposition requires a Senior | HR Operations Manager who will oversee the operational delivery and expansion of a growing portfolio of complex delivery programmes. You will support the growth of our HR Managed Services proposition and bring your managed services experience and operational expertise and to co-create HR | solutions with our HR advisory and transformation teams. You will work across a range of sectors and will want to be part of a thriving business. Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable evidence of running and | or transforming HR operations,
- Introducing new technology or operational approaches to increase efficiency and performance
- A strong industry network, and track record in business growth.
- Strong team leadership and influencing skills and proven experience at achieving positive outcomes across matrix organisations and third parties
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with stakeholders through credibility and performance
- An exemplar that others can learn from and develop towards, combining strong team ethics with an ability to coach and mentor colleagues to achieve outstanding results
- Brings a clear understanding of the intricacies of managed services, either as supplier or client.
- Evidence of supporting in responses to RFP's, bid activities and pitches