Wintrust is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion assets under management and traded on the NASDAQ:WTFC. Built on the "HAVE IT ALL" model, Wintrust offers sophisticated technology and resources of a large bank while focusing on providing service-based community banking to each and every customer. Wintrust operates fifteen community bank subsidiaries with over 170 banking locations in the greater Chicago and southern Wisconsin market areas. Additionally, Wintrust operates various non-bank business units including commercial and life insurance premium financing, short-term accounts receivable financing, out-sourced administrative services, mortgage origination and purchase, wealth management services and qualified intermediary services for tax-deferred exchanges. Why join us?
- An award-winning culture! We are rated a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune (past 9 years) and Employee Recommended award by the Globe & Mail (past 6 years)
- Competitive pay and annual discretionary bonus eligible
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, a 401k plan with a generous company match and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
- Family-friendly work hours
- With 175+ community bank locations, we offer opportunities to grow and develop in your career.
- Promote from within culture.
Wintrust is expanding its Denver-based commercial banking team and we are seeking a dynamic senior lender to assist in the continued growth of the office. This individual should be an experienced secured lending professional who has proven the ability to establish his or her own loan portfolio, have a meaningful network of prospects/clients and have the ability to manage lending team. What You'll Do
- Develop a variety of new client relationships and transactional activities for our Middle Market Group in the Denver
- Proactively participate in planning the strategic direction of the Denver market with members of the Bank's senior management team, working closely with Senior and Executive Management, Capital Markets, and Lenders to identify and explore opportunities for new initiatives or product/program enhancements
- Provide direction and coordinate key team members in analysis and execution of the effective delivery of credit products and services to clients and prospects; track pipeline and develop reporting efforts and results
- Assess the risks and impacts from both the clients' and the bank's perspective for development and implementation of an overall client strategy
- Assist in preparing and reviewing credit approval memorandums and review attorney-prepared loan documents for loans to ensure compliance and adherence to the loan approval guidelines
- Work closely with Senior Management, Credit Officers and legal counsel while gathering documentation and ushering prospects and clients through the transaction life cycle
- Take ownership of credit sheet content and quality by working closely with credit analysts on their successful and timely completion
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related field preferred
- 10+ years of secured commercial lending experience
- Exhibit exemplary communication skills and executive presence
- Ability to understand and interpret the principles of accounting, credit and finance
- Comprehensive knowledge of federal and state regulations covering commercial banking activities
- Strong analytical ability with effective written and verbal communication skills.
- High ethical standards and personal integrity
- Successful track record of developing well-rounded client relationships
- Knowledge of current market and economic conditions
- Active member in the local community and/or industry organizations
- Ability and willingness to periodically travel to other markets deemed to be strategically important to the Bank in an effort to develop new relationships for the Bank
$150,000-$180,000 plus incentives
From our first day in business, Wintrust has been proud to serve a variety of unique communities and people from all walks of life. To be Chicago's Bank® and Wisconsin's Bank®, we need to reflect that diversity both in all the communities we serve, the people we employ, the organizations we work with, and our banking and lending practices. Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran or any other characteristic protected by law.