As a top 20 bank with more than 125 years of service, we provide our customers top-tier credit quality products, outstanding capital strength and a strong liquid balance sheet.
First Citizens Power and Renewable Energy Group consistently ranks among the top banks in leading financings for US power and renewables projects. In 2020, it was named Renewable Energy Lead Arranger of the year by Power Finance & Risk, a top publication covering the energy project finance industry.
This opportunity offers a "hybrid" work schedule with 3 days in the office and 2 days remote.
- Work closely with relationship managers to prepare and structure proposals for new business opportunities
- Lead the internal credit approval process with the review, preparation and presentation of credit approval materials
- Spearhead the due diligence process to review loan documentation, third party reporting, and participate in related discussions with the sponsor/borrower
- Coordinate closing process with capital markets, legal, treasury, middle office
- Mentor the growth and development of junior staff
The base pay for this position is relative to your experience but the range is generally $165,000 to $185,000 per year. This position is eligible for variable compensation, which may be in the form of incentive, bonus, or commission pay. First Citizens offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits program which you can review here: .
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years project and corporate finance experience with a focus on energy and infrastructure assets including renewables, gas-fired power plants and clean tech
- Project finance
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to lead and train junior staff
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task
- Ability to analyze cash flow models and develop own sensitivities; strong Excel skills