Job Description Summary
As an equity underwriting professional within Financial Services at GE Vernova, this role will be primarily responsible for leading a deal team in due diligence, transaction structuring, client negotiations, internal approvals, documentation and closing of US equity transactions including tax equity transactions and gas power transactions. Role will also include managing portfolio investments. Job Description Essential Responsibilities
- Serve as risk lead in the due diligence, underwriting, and approval of new equity investments.
- Negotiate terms and conditions for transactions and partner with cross-functional teams to ensure appropriate documentation.
- Conduct and/or oversee financial analysis including developing assumptions and modeling projected results.
- Support and directly participate in large and complex transaction underwriting and documentation.
- Prepare risk assessments and present to senior management with a clear and consistent approach to mitigate project risks.
- Manage portfolio investments including primary point of contact with customers and co-investors.
- Mentor junior underwriting professionals on a deal-by-deal basis.
- Possess good understanding of the industry, as well as knowledge of how the competition aims to differentiate itself.
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 5 years of experience in commercial lending or investment businesses.
- Experience with renewable and tax equity transactions.
- Strong financial statement analysis, financial modeling, and valuation skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must submit application for employment through COS (internal candidates) or www.gecareers.com (external candidates) to be considered for this position
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must comply with pre-employment screening, including drug testing, reference verification, and background check
- Must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act
- Note that there is a uniformly required employee non-solicit agreement for this position
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
- MBA Degree
- At least 5 years of progressive complexity in financial structuring and investing
- Experience in the energy industry
- Deal document experience
- Formal credit training program or equivalent experience
- Skilled communicator who possesses ability to negotiate internally and externally at high levels
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable). Relocation Assistance Provided: