At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
At Northwestern Mutual, we are committed to encouraging a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where innovation thrives. We believe in long-term, strategic investment in innovation and talent, and we provide a stable and resilient platform for our team to grow their careers. The Role
We are seeking a business leader that has driven the development of a business-centered AI strategy and the management of strategic partners. This leader will drive high-impact business opportunities that quickly and strategically apply AI across the enterprise while also working with a variety of external parties to grow our ecosystem of strategic partners. You will be working cross-functionally to surface new opportunities, hone, and test use cases in partnership with our innovation program and build the multi-year vision for the program. What you'll be doing!
What the role needs!
- Implement an AI business strategy that aligns with the company's objectives
- Partner with the business to identify potential strategic partners and lead the implementation of those partners
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to find opportunities for AI innovation across the organization
- Support the implementation and integration of AI technologies across the company
- Problem solver and teammate with an analytical attitude and comfortable with ambiguity
- Interpersonal skills and experience delivering presentations to broad audiences and executives
- Drive outcomes and partner with stakeholders in data, engineering, digital product, operations, and HR, to influencing the priorities of these groups and uniting the team under a common approach
- Refine and own the planning process for organizational priorities, establish key results and targets, and guide technology roadmaps
What we offer:
- High proficiency in the business applications of Artificial Intelligence and related underlying technologies
- Management consulting experience (Big 4 or MBB)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Proven track record of developing and implementing AI strategies that drive innovation and growth
- Strong leadership presence and team management and skills
- Proven ability to analyze and synthesize complicated and ambiguous information, solve sophisticated problems, provide cross-functional leadership, and work persuasively among leaders across the organization
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, and with executive leadership
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Tuition reimbursement, commuter plans, and paid time off
- Highly competitive compensation that include base salary plus bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans, 401(k), pension program
Pay Range - Start:
Pay Range - End:
N ort hwester n Mutual pays on a geographic-specific salary structure and placement in the salary range for this position will be determined by a number of factors including the skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the candidate; the scope, complexity as well as the cost of labor in the market; and other conditions of employment. At Northwestern Mutual, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Please note that the salary range listed in the posting is the standard pay structure. Positions in certain locations (such as California) may provide an increase on the standard pay structure based on the location. Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client's interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.