Wintrust is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion assets under management and traded on the NASDAQ:WTFC. Built on the "HAVE IT ALL" model, Wintrust offers sophisticated technology and resources of a large bank while focusing on providing service-based community banking to each and every customer. Wintrust operates fifteen community bank subsidiaries with over 170 banking locations in the greater Chicago and southern Wisconsin market areas. Additionally, Wintrust operates various non-bank business units including commercial and life insurance premium financing, short-term accounts receivable financing, out-sourced administrative services, mortgage origination and purchase, wealth management services and qualified intermediary services for tax-deferred exchanges. Why join us?
Why join this team?
- An award-winning culture! We are rated a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune (past 9 years) and Employee Recommended award by the Globe & Mail (past 6 years)
- Competitive pay and discretionary or incentive bonus eligible
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, a 401k plan with a generous company match and tuition reimbursement to name a few
- Family-friendly work hours
- With 175+ community bank locations, we offer opportunities to grow and develop in your career
- Promote from within culture
What You'll Do
- We have a culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit
- We offer multiple opportunities for development and upward mobility
The Compensation Analyst will partner with the Compensation team, HR Business Partners/Talent Managers, HR Operations and Talent Acquisition to deliver various compensation support in broad-based compensation, including market pricing, compensation surveys, annual compensation cycle and system interfaces. The Compensation Analyst will also support the implementation of Job Architecture for the enterprise and other compensation initiatives. Broad-Based Compensation
Annual Compensation Cycle
- Support day-to-day job evaluation and market pricing for new as well as current jobs (promotions, market adjustments, hires).
- Manage Workday activities associated with Job Profiles, Positions, system approvals.
- Deliver ad-hoc reporting to various business units.
- Participate in annual compensation survey submissions, collection of results and utilization of reports in market analysis.
- Support compensation initiatives, such as the implementation of formal Job Architecture.
- Under direction of Compensation Lead and SVP Compensation, participate in annual focal point compensation cycle as well as any off-cycle processes.
- Partner with HR Business Partners/Talent Managers for system input, reporting, summary and analysis.
- Partner with HRIS, Talent Acquisition, HR Operations and HR Business Partners/Talent Managers on various data elements for Workday including reporting and data analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or other related field.
- 3 - 5 years' experience working in an HR capacity, preferably with HRIS/Workday systems experience.
- Advanced Excel experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of job evaluation, market data analysis and approaches.
Medical Insurance • Dental • Vision • Life insurance • Accidental death and dismemberment • Short-term and long term Disability Insurance • Parental Leave • Employee Assistance Program (EAP) • Traditional and Roth 401(k) with company match • Flexible Spending Account (FSA) • Employee Stock Purchase Plan at 5% discount • Critical Illness Insurance • Accident Insurance • Transportation and Commuting Benefits • Banking Benefits • Pet Insurance
From our first day in business, Wintrust has been proud to serve a variety of unique communities and people from all walks of life. To be Chicago's Bank® and Wisconsin's Bank®, we need to reflect that diversity both in all the communities we serve, the people we employ, the organizations we work with, and our banking and lending practices. Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran or any other characteristic protected by law.