Job description Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world's largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC's wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers' needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Senior Operations Assistant. Principal Responsibilities
- Perform input and approval task for the merchant application and ensure the correctness of data input in the daily operations
- Compile statistical reports for management analysis and planning purpose
- Monitor and deliver all inwards and outwards correspondence
- Contact merchants to clarify information and ensure the account application and processing fulfill audit requirement
- Prepare Company Search and Matching for merchants
- Arrange and ensure the terminal installation, relocation & collection are in order by coordinating with member banks, terminal vendors & merchants
- Liaise with banks and merchants to ensure the successful set up of Direct Debit Authorization
- Consolidate and reconcile the terminal sharing figures between member banks and terminal acquirers and make sure all sharing fees are provided accurately and promptly
- Support on-going and ad hoc project and system enhancement and User Accepted Test
- Perform office administrative tasks, e.g. perform purchase, maintain proper record of office inventory and keep close contact with property management on general office maintenance
- Maintain a filing system of all sections' daily documentation at both onsite and offsite storage properly and effectively
- College or above, with a tertiary-level education preferred
- Have good telephone manner, customer focused mind-set with effective communication skill
- Sound problem solving, negotiation, planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Self-motivated, possesses good interpersonal skills and a good team player
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, internet operating skills and computer security
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.