Job Description: Job Title
Industrials Coverage Associate Location
London Corporate Title
Deutsche Bank's Origination and Advisory (O&A) business provides the full range of investment banking products and services for large-cap and mid-cap corporates and financial sponsors.
Our offering consists of comprehensive financial advisory and capital raising services - including buy-side and sell-side Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) and restructuring advice, underpinned by one of the world's largest and most successful Debt Capital Markets and Leveraged Debt Capital Markets (DCM and LDCM) and Equity Capital Markets (ECM) platforms. Our range of services and strong presence across the globe enables us to complete large, multi-dimensional cross-border, and regional transactions.
Origination and Advisory is hiring across several sectors. This role requires the ability to manage projects and transactions with rigid timelines, prepare detailed memoranda and presentations, perform financial analyses, along with coordinating and communicating with clients, advisors and other parties.
Areas in which you could work are Consumer, Healthcare, Financial Institutions Group, Industrials, Real Estate, Gaming and Lodging, Telecom, Media and Technology, Energy Transition Group, Natural Resources Group, Infrastructure and Utilities, United Kingdom, or Nordic region within Investment Banking Coverage, in addition to Leveraged Finance, Equity or Debt Capital Markets within our financing business.
The specific team you'll join will depend on your career ambitions and our business needs. What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre. Hybrid Working
We understand that employee expectations and preferences are changing. We have implemented a Hybrid Working Model that enables employees to reach a working pattern that works for them. Eligible employees have the opportunity to work from the office and remotely from home (subject to the role's eligibility).
You can expect:
Your key responsibilities
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your skills and experience
- Assisting in origination and execution of corporate finance transactions
- Driving the development of compelling client and investor materials
- Leading financial modelling to support transaction origination
- Leading, mentoring and effectively delegating tasks with other bankers
- Supporting the broader franchise with tasks such as organising recruitment events and running point on the intern programme and subsequent development
How we'll support you
- Relevant advisory or capital markets experience supporting the origination and execution of transactions
- An understanding of complex deals with demonstrated structuring capabilities across M&A, Leverage Finance and Equity Capital Markets
- Solid understanding or transaction experience within a corporate finance environment
- Strong quantitative, numerical and analytical skills
- Creative problem-solving abilities
About us and our teams
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- We value diversity and as an equal opportunities' employer, we make reasonable adjustments for those with a disability such as the provision of assistive equipment if required (for example, screen readers, assistive hearing devices, adapted keyboards)
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.