My client is a global commodity trading business looking to enhance their Treasury function. The Role
- Ensuring sufficient cash and funding, identifying, and mitigating against financial risks, reviewing treasury forecasting short-term, mid-term and providing cover when required.
- Reviewing and providing support / suggestions for day-to-day cash management: arranging treasury transactions, managing bank account, managing receipts and payments, investing surplus funds, managing borrowing facilities.
- Improving and developing treasury analytics across cash management, payments, and other key activities
- Take ownership of new treasury management system (Treasury Express) and lead projects to enhance this further
- Supervise short term investment activity (term deposits) and FX hedging operations.
- Liquidity management: assessing requirements, ensuring sufficient cash, or borrowing facilities.
- Trade financing: identifying needs, advising on sources of funding, managing the funding obtained.
- Experience in issuing SBLC's, LC's and bank guarantees.
- Risk management: identifying, analysing, and mitigating against financial risks, assisting in, or leading risk management activities.
- Supporting the underlying business: understanding how the business works.
Salary and Benefits
- Previous corporate treasury experience 3-5 years.
- Background in commodity companies is preferred
- Experience in managing a team
- Language proficiency in Mandarin or Russian is advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
AED 23,000- AED 25,000+ company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: www.roberthalf.ae/privacy-statement