HypoVereinsbank is part of UniCredit, a pan-European Commercial Bank. Our purpose is to empower communities to progress by delivering the best-in-class for our corporate and retail clients worldwide, unlocking their potential and that of our employees. Digitalisation and our commitment to the ESG principles - sustainability & social justice - are key enablers for our actions. They guide us in accompanying and empowering our stakeholders. Through our sustainability strategy, our products, as well as through social impact banking, we contribute to a future worth living. Our success is based on the diversity and uniqueness of our employees. That is why we respect and promote equal opportunities in all dimensions of diversity, equity and inclusion: ranging from age and gender to nationality and religion. We do not think in hierarchies, but create an environment in which every opinion is valued. This is one of the reasons why we are being recognised and certified a European Top Employer. Join our team - Be true to yourself and grow with us.
The Client Risk Management Middle Office OTC Derivatives & FX is part of the Chief Operating Office (COO) and is responsible for various operational support activities to Front Office. Amongst others, we ensure the timely settlement of all derivative transactions, as well as the processing of GTB transactions in UK. As the "First Line of Defense", we perform independent trade validation checks for mitigating operational and fraud risks. What you can expect from us
What we expect from you
- Development, maintenance and enhancement of tools and/or databases
- Data analysis and data visualization
- Regular preparation of management reports
- Support in projects aiming at the design of new processes, as well as improvement of existing processes
Our offer to you
- University studies in business, finance, economics, financial mathematics, or alike
- First practical experience in the banking area is an asset
- Keen perception and strong analytical skills
- Structured and goal-oriented working approach
- Team player and the ability to work self-reliant
- Experienced user of MS Office and good programming skills in Excel VBA and MS Access
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken
* #ClientRiskManagementMiddleOffice - We offer interesting and diverse tasks, projects and of course responsibilities. With us, you are guaranteed a steep and rewarding learning curve providing you with a broad sight into Middle Office activities. As team, we are open-minded, dynamic and international. Become part of our team! * #EnjoyNetworking - From day one, you will be part of a vibrant community and a great team that supports each other. In addition to your day-to-day job, numerous events await you where you can make contacts in all areas and divisions of the bank. * #BalanceYourLife - Digitization and flexibility shape our modern working world. Design your working life with flexitime the way it suits you best. * #BeAppreciated - You are part of the team from the very beginning and worth every single cent to us. That is why we reward your commitment and impact with €2,050 gross per month for voluntary and mandatory internships. * #ComeAndStay - For top interns, we have a retention program so that we can stay in touch after your internship and hopefully soon welcome you as a permanent employee. * #LiveOurCulture - We don't just accomplish our work, but experience and shape it together. As a real team, we communicate at eye level #CallMeByMyFirstName, value every opinion and are convinced that success is based on people empowerment. * #ComeAsYouAre - We are committed to a fair and inclusive working environment. That is why we have signed the "Charta der Vielfalt", are part of the Valuable 500 and support people with disabilities in the workplace. The UniCorns represent our LGBTQI+ colleagues, while through our Gender Diversity Program we ensure equal opportunities for everyone. Inclusion is a responsibility we recognize and embrace. * #EnjoyMunich - Work in Germany's most beautiful city: Mountains and lakes on your doorstep, plenty of cultural offerings and, of course, Weißwürste, Oktoberfest, and football. Our headquarter also offers you the best career and development opportunities.