About the Role
We are searching for an innovative Technical Lead to join our organisation. You will be responsible for ensuring smooth functioning of technical operations, monitor key projects, and identify risks of Customer Support department. This position also serves as the subject matter expert for the team, you will be required to resolve and prevent technical and/or business-related queries and problems of all complexities for Swift's product/service portfolio to internal/external clients. What to expect:
What will make you successful?
- Act as the management point of contact for any large problem, disaster and initiate (preventive and proactive) actions in response to incidents.
- Ensure readiness of staff, processes, and tools to support new products and services.
- Participate and represent the voice of the customer and/or customer support organisation in projects to increase product supportability, operability, and usability to decrease product complexity.
- Create, review, own, optimise, process and procedure, looking for automation for efficiency.
- Understanding and being knowledgeable on the Support Service Description.
- Adhering to the Incident Management processes, by producing customer incident/problem reports.
- Deal with official Claims and Complaints according to policy and procedure.
- Manage medium to high level projects.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans soon as possible.
- Analysing existing operation capabilities and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Partaking fairly to Support Duty Management (SDM) shift and scope.
- Set up data use cases using existing data feeds and points in data visualisation tools.
- Willingness and flexible in shift working environment covering APAC/EMEA/US time zones.
- 5-7 years of experience in Swift support and services, of which 3 years as a senior.
- Excellent presentation and briefing skills in English (spoken & written).
- Autonomous, driven, with strong ability to quickly adapt and respond to change.
- Customer oriented and quality mindset, we continually strive to deliver true customer value.
- Open-minded, solutions oriented, and a true team player, gaining energy through collaboration with others.
- Continuously expand your industry knowledge and be able to quickly identify problems.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and ability to work in a multiculture global environment, with tight deadline, multi-site team, and different projects simultaneously.
- Accountable, trustworthy, and willingness to build professional relationships with internal teams and external clients.
- Continuous improvement mindset, proactively identifying gaps and how to enhance ways of working.
Technical skills & knowledge:
- Strong understanding of Swift products and services.
- Excellent attention to detail technical, diagnostic, troubleshooting and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of API's, Cloud computing and experience in project management.
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below:
What we offer
- Venkatesh Karanam - Global Head of Customer Support & Service Management (Hiring Manager)
- Victor Ooi - Recruiter for the position.
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.