Opportunity for an experienced Commercial Lawyer to join a high-performing in-house legal team. Your new company
Our client is renowned for its excellence in education, research amid innovation and fosters a vibrant and diverse culture. Your new role
Reporting directly to the Legal Director, you will provide sound, timely and cost-effective legal services to support the organisation's philanthropic fundraising activity and the management of its gift portfolio, including drafting and negotiating deeds of gift and funding deeds, reviewing the terms and campaign collateral for community fundraising appeals. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- A minimum of 4 years' PAE
- Experienced in drafting and reviewing a range of commercial agreements (including services agreements, documents for tenders, collaborative agreements, funding agreements, confidentiality agreements, and a range of collaborations between public and private sector organisations).
- Extensive experience in contracts, intellectual property and commercial law, and the conduct of negotiations, the drafting of documents and the provision of advice in these and related areas
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage and build relationships across a large, complex business.
What you need to do now
- Opportunity to work within a high-performing in-house legal team, in a busy environment managing a variety of matters
- Flexible work culture
- Work-life balance
- Accelerate your in-house career by working for a market leader
- Supportive, collegiate culture
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Laura on 0280626176 / email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this opportunity.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.