KPMG China provides multidisciplinary services from audit and tax to advisory, with a strong focus on serving our clients' needs and their industries. Not only do we have an overriding commitment to provide the highest quality services for our clients, but we also strive to become a responsible corporate citizen that has a positive impact on our environment and community. At KPMG, you'll translate insights into action and reveal opportunities for all-our teams, our clients and our world. Service Line Overview
In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we do not limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is the fastest growing division within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we have developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services. We work with top tier clients across banking, insurance, asset management, real estate, retail, and public sectors in digital transformation to advance operations, drive technology enablement and integrate emerging technologies.
It is an exciting time to join us as we embark on a new phase of our growth journey. We are seeking exceptional Consultant level candidates who have a passion in technology and digitalisation from consulting and relevant backgrounds to support our clients in taking bold actions, bringing them the right insights, tools, and solutions to help them build a future-ready business. Key Responsibilities
You will work alongside other consultants on a variety of digital, technology, and digital transformation topics. Every project is different, but you can expect to:
Who you will work with
- Capture business process requirements, write up user stories or prepare functional specification
- Perform the configuration and administration work of the application solution when applicable
- Work with onshore and offshore technical developers on delivering the solution based on the business requirement
- Plan and execute testing to ensure the application usability, including drafting test plan and test cases, conducting UAT etc.
- Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understand how client's daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Liaise with business users and IT and support in overall delivery of the project
You will join the Technology Enablement team under the Management Consulting practice. You will become a key member of a team that deliver technology platform systems to help improve the efficiency of IT services, to support businesses' stable, long-term development. As a team, we are a group of bright individuals who are passionate about having fun both inside and outside of work. Experience & Background
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or a related discipline
- 1-2 years of consulting or relevant experience in strategy planning, digital transformation, technology implementation, project management, or client servicing roles
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and on a tight timeline
- ITIL/TOGAF/Agile/Project Management/Other SaaS platform certifications are a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills in English and Chinese
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and professional level.
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients. To lead by example, we launched Our Impact Plan (OIP) which includes our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Planet, People, Prosperity and Governance.
We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
Please note that all information in this form has been voluntarily supplied and will be used by KPMG for selection purposed only.