KPMG China provides multidisciplinary services from audit and tax to advisory, with a strong focus on serving our clients' needs and their industries. Not only do we have an overriding commitment to provide the highest quality services for our clients, but we also strive to become a responsible corporate citizen that has a positive impact on our environment and community. At KPMG, you'll translate insights into action and reveal opportunities for all-our teams, our clients and our world. Service Line Overview
In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we do not limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is the fastest growing division within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we have developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services. We work with top tier clients across banking, insurance, asset management, real estate, retail, and public sectors in digital transformation to advance operations, drive technology enablement and integrate emerging technologies.
It is an exciting time to join us as we embark on a new phase of our growth journey. We are seeking exceptional Consultant level candidates who have a passion in technology and digitalisation from consulting and relevant backgrounds to support our clients in taking bold actions, bringing them the right insights, tools, and solutions to help them build a future-ready business.
We are now looking for Manager / Senior Consultant (Oracle Fusion focus) to join our Technology Consulting team. Key Responsibilities
You will work alongside other Teammates on a variety of digital, technology, and digital transformation topics. Every project is different, but you can expect to:
Experience & Background
- Performs requirements analysis, application design and develops technical design documents
- Experience with solutions using the requirements to drive the design
- Review test cases, process change requests, and lead a project's scope, review acceptance, and deployment.
- Explain the business requirement to other functional and technical members in the project.
- Perform CRP workshops
- Performs configuration, release, and change management tasks
- Participates in and conducts peer reviews as needed
- Provide expert knowledge inputs to responses to Request for Proposals (RFPs) and delivery of Proof of Concepts (POCs)
- Coordinate user acceptance testing and lead the solution release/deployment to production.
- Bachelor's degree and approximately 6 years of related work experience
- 5 years of industry experience implementing ERP solutions
- 3 years of experience implementing Oracle fusion cloud applications - ERP Financials / HCM modules
- Multiple full cycle implementations of Oracle ERP Cloud and Oracle EBS Applications implementation experience
- Good oral and written communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong communication skills and client-facing experience.
- Ability to work with regional & global delivery team
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and professional level.
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients. To lead by example, we launched Our Impact Plan (OIP) which includes our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Planet, People, Prosperity and Governance.
We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
Please note that all information in this form has been voluntarily supplied and will be used by KPMG for selection purposed only.