KPMG China provides multidisciplinary services from audit and tax to advisory, with a strong focus on serving our clients' needs and their industries. Not only do we have an overriding commitment to provide the highest quality services for our clients, but we also strive to become a responsible corporate citizen that has a positive impact on our environment and community. At KPMG, you'll translate insights into action and reveal opportunities for all-our teams, our clients and our world. Service Line Overview
In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we do not limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is the fastest growing division within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we have developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services. We work with top tier clients across banking, insurance, asset management, real estate, retail, and public sectors in digital transformation to advance operations, drive technology enablement and integrate emerging technologies.
It is an exciting time to join us as we embark on a new phase of our growth journey. We are seeking exceptional Consultant level candidates who have a passion in technology and digitalisation from consulting and relevant backgrounds to support our clients in taking bold actions, bringing them the right insights, tools, and solutions to help them build a future-ready business.
We are now looking for ServiceNow - Business Analyst
to join out Technology Consulting team. Key Responsibilities
The Business Analyst is a key member of the ServiceNow project delivery team and is responsible for defining and managing the business requirements for ServiceNow solutions to our clients. You will demonstrate deep understanding of the business / functional requirements and a foundational knowledge of ServiceNow to effectively convey the message from project stakeholders to solution architects and developers. The role will support both pre-sales and delivery, helping KPMG to design and implement solutions based on the ServiceNow platform.
Experience & Background
- As a Business Analyst, drive end-to-end implementation lifecycle on the ServiceNow platform, from requirement gathering, solution design, development, testing, deployment till hyper-care
- Produce detailed business requirement document according to client's requirement
- Translate and communicate requirements clearly to technical developers and perform quality check
- Prepare test cases and drive user acceptance testing
- Build role specific training material and deliver key user training
- Provide guidance to junior resources and assist them in growing and strengthening the team's capability as a whole
- Build and maintain positive relationship with clients by providing quality work and has good communication skills to manage client and stakeholder expectations
- Contribute to ServiceNow related business development to help grow our ServiceNow business
- Work with cross-functional teams both locally in HK and globally to develop KPMG's service offerings
• Consulting / professional services background
• 2 years + Business Analyst experiences in 1-2 major ServiceNow modules, for e.g., ITSM, ITAM, SecOps, GRC etc
• Delivered minimum 2 end-to-end ServiceNow implementation project
• Strong analytical skills, communication, and presentation skills to deliver ServiceNow solutions to client
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities on multiple projects and initiatives
• Strong team player, used to deliver project in intensive and time-critical situations
• Self-motivated, resilience to overcome challenges or setbacks to achieve targets, constantly seeking out development opportunities
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA)
• Good oral and written communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• 2 years + Experience of working in Agile methodology is a plus
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist of one or more modules is a plus, e.g. CIS-ITSM, CIS- SecOps etc.
• Experience in RFP responses development and other sales activities is a plus About KPMG
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and professional level.
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients to help them achieve their ESG goals. View Our Impact Plan to learn more about our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Governance, People, Planet and Prosperity - and how we make a positive impact on our people, environment and society.
We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
You acknowledge and agree that all personal information hereby provided regarding yourself will be used by KPMG China for its candidate selection purposed only. KPMG China collects, uses, processes, and retains your personal information in accordance with KPMG China's Online Privacy Statement and/or KPMG China Privacy Statement (collectively " Privacy Statement
"). During the recruitment process, KPMG China may need to store personal information of candidates in a designated third-party application tracking platform.
If you have any questions regarding the information you provided in the form or your job application in general, please contact KPMG China's HR personnel in the location where your application is submitted [ see here ].