KPMG China provides multidisciplinary services from audit and tax to advisory, with a strong focus on serving our clients' needs and their industries. Not only do we have an overriding commitment to provide the highest quality services for our clients, but we also strive to become a responsible corporate citizen that has a positive impact on our environment and community. At KPMG, you'll translate insights into action and reveal opportunities for all-our teams, our clients and our world. Service Line Overview
In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we do not limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is the fastest growing division within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we have developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services. We work with top tier clients across banking, insurance, asset management, real estate, retail, and public sectors in digital transformation to advance operations, drive technology enablement and integrate emerging technologies.
It is an exciting time to join us as we embark on a new phase of our growth journey. We are seeking exceptional Consultant level candidates who have a passion in technology and digitalisation from consulting and relevant backgrounds to support our clients in taking bold actions, bringing them the right insights, tools, and solutions to help them build a future-ready business.
We are now looking for ServiceNow Architect to join out Technology Consulting team. Key Responsibilities
Experience & Background
- As a ServiceNow solution architect, have strong ServiceNow implementation expertise and deep knowledge for major Servicenow modules, incl. ITSM, ITAM, etc.
- Support in pre-sales and project delivery from technical solution perspectives on ServiceNow
- Drive the architecture design, incl. integrations on the ServiceNow platform, provide feasibility study and solution validation based on client's needs as a technical expert
- Suggest best practices and drive consensus to customers from technical perspective
- Guide technical development team for ServiceNow implementation
- Ability to manage customer and stakeholder expectations, able to deal with both business users and technical personnel
- Act as a technical lead to support junior staffs
- Build and maintain positive relationship with clients by providing quality work and has good communication skills to manage client and stakeholder expectations
- Contribute to building the ServiceNow capability within the firm, provide internal training to team members and developers
- Contribute to business development opportunities relating to ServiceNow to help grow our business, for example, building POC or presenting ServiceNow demo to potential clients
- Work with cross-functional teams both locally in HK and globally to develop KPMG's service offerings
- Good relationship with ServiceNow as a partner is a plus
• 5+ years of technical implementation experiences in ServiceNow, delivered minimum 5 end-to-end ServiceNow implementation projects
• Strong knowledge on major ServiceNow capabilities (e.g., ITSM, ITAM, ITOM, ITBM, SecOps, GRC, HR etc)
• Knowledge in integrating ServiceNow with third party tools
• 3+ experience delivering projects using Agile Scrum methodology
• Ability to work under pressure and handle tight timelines
• Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and team work
• Experience in RFP responses development and other sales activities
• Able to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for internal team; and foster the development of high performance teams
• Good oral and written communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Strong business acumen, excellent working attitude, self-motivated and a team leader
• ServiceNow Certified System Admin (CSA)
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) - ITSM, ITOM/Event mgmt. etc (at least 2)
• TOGAF or other architect certificate is a plus About KPMG
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and professional level.
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients to help them achieve their ESG goals. View Our Impact Plan to learn more about our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Governance, People, Planet and Prosperity - and how we make a positive impact on our people, environment and society.
We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
You acknowledge and agree that all personal information hereby provided regarding yourself will be used by KPMG China for its candidate selection purposed only. KPMG China collects, uses, processes, and retains your personal information in accordance with KPMG China's Online Privacy Statement and/or KPMG China Privacy Statement (collectively " Privacy Statement
"). During the recruitment process, KPMG China may need to store personal information of candidates in a designated third-party application tracking platform.
If you have any questions regarding the information you provided in the form or your job application in general, please contact KPMG China's HR personnel in the location where your application is submitted [ see here ].