KPMG China provides multidisciplinary services from audit and tax to advisory, with a strong focus on serving our clients' needs and their industries. Not only do we have an overriding commitment to provide the highest quality services for our clients, but we also strive to become a responsible corporate citizen that has a positive impact on our environment and community. At KPMG, you'll translate insights into action and reveal opportunities for all-our teams, our clients and our world. Service Line Overview
In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is growing and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services.
Our People Change Consulting team is dedicated to helping our clients get the best out of their people. We work on standalone People & Change projects, we also provide subject matter expertise to projects led by other areas of KPMG such as Financial Management, Business Effectiveness, or Operational Strategy.
We provide a broad range of services to our clients which include:
- Organisation Development - target operating model development, organisation design and workforce shaping
- HR Transformation - creating cost effective, integrated HR functions that contribute to the delivery of business strategy
- Talent development - helping clients identify, retain and develop talent
- Behavioural Change Management - ensuring organisations realise the benefits of large-scale change projects by embedding new behaviours and minimizing underperformance during the change
- Corporate strategy clarification and performance management - clarify, align and translate the strategy into executable work streams
Experience & Background
- Managing a team of KPMG professionals on client engagements and providing leadership and shaping delivery approach
- Develop appropriate client relationships to enhance the reputation of KPMG as advisor of choice and identify further client opportunities.
- Managing competing agendas/priorities and establish achievable programmes/projects
- Take a significant role in sharing knowledge and supporting the development of other team members.
- Act as a subject matter expert in advising clients to maximise benefits while reducing risks.
- Support business development initiatives including bid proposal and contract/commercial management.
- Being passionate about areas of expertise, managing your own development by learning continuously from experience and seeking out development opportunities.
- Coaching team members to ensure excellent client delivery whilst also enabling their career development
- A good track record of delivering high quality project, or assignment outputs with a focus on delivering measurable business improvements preferably from working for a major advisory business, consultancy or leading corporate organisation
- Experience helping re-structure HR functions / teams to deliver a more optimized service
- Responsibility for standalone deliverables that add significantly to the overall success of the project or workstream
- Passionate about your discipline with a history of continuous learning
- Solid problem solving skills, ability to analyse complex data, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions/solutions
- Drive and resilience to overcome challenges or setbacks
- Strong communicator able to build lasting client relationships
- Evidence of managing multiple tasks, priorities, delegating and managing staff
- High levels of personal integrity and be a team player with commercial awareness
- Full professional proficiency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and professional level.
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients to help them achieve their ESG goals. View Our Impact Plan to learn more about our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Governance, People, Planet and Prosperity - and how we make a positive impact on our people, environment and society.
We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
You acknowledge and agree that all personal information hereby provided regarding yourself will be used by KPMG China for its candidate selection purposed only. KPMG China collects, uses, processes, and retains your personal information in accordance with KPMG China's Online Privacy Statement and/or KPMG China Privacy Statement (collectively " Privacy Statement
"). During the recruitment process, KPMG China may need to store personal information of candidates in a designated third-party application tracking platform.
If you have any questions regarding the information you provided in the form or your job application in general, please contact KPMG China's HR personnel in the location where your application is submitted [ see here ].