KPMG China provides multidisciplinary services from audit and tax to advisory, with a strong focus on serving our clients' needs and their industries. Not only do we have an overriding commitment to provide the highest quality services for our clients, but we also strive to become a responsible corporate citizen that has a positive impact on our environment and community. At KPMG, you'll translate insights into action and reveal opportunities for all-our teams, our clients and our world. Service Line Overview
At KPMG's Consulting practice, we do not limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. We deliver both. Our Hong Kong division is the fastest growing within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes for success. Since our inception, we have acquired in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad range of sectors and services.
KPMG is the firm that views cyber security as a business enabler, and not just an IT issue. From the boardroom to back office, we help clients through Strategy and Governance, Transformation, Cyber Defense and Cyber Response. So that they are prepared for uncertainty and use cyber security to advance the business, not stand in the way.
Our wide range of projects includes Cyber Strategy, Cyber Digital Transformation, Governance & Risk, as well as a growing presence in Attack & Penetration Tester or Ethical Hacker. We are keen to speaking with cyber security specialists with various expertise and experiences to join our growth story.
We are now seeking an Associate Director or Manager candidate for Cloud Security Team. Key Responsibilities
Experience & Background
- Lead the delivery of large and complex client cloud security engagements, including cloud security architecture design, cloud governance and compliance framework, DevSecOps transformation, cloud data protection, cloud security review and testing, and others
- Drive differentiated technology architecture and implementation discussions with clients related to cloud security; in particular, demonstrate expertise related to cloud service provider platforms including Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Ali cloud and their embedded security, as well as multi-cloud security management technologies
- Use skill in enterprise cloud environments and knowledge of current IT environment and industry IT trends to identify engagement and client issues, and communicate this information to the engagement team and client management through written correspondence and verbal presentations
- Lead and execute client engagements focusing on assessment, review, design and/or implementation of Cloud infrastructure/platform/software security; identify improvement opportunities in the areas of process efficiency and security including role-based security and identify and access management based on KPMG's methodology for cloud environments
- Build lasting client relationships through demonstrated excellence in engagement delivery and personal networking; drive business development and sales activities to secure client engagements
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks and remediation methods to mitigate risks
- Contribute to practice growth in the solution area by leading solution design and innovation related to cloud security platforms
- A minimum of nine years of experience in any of the following areas: cloud security assessment and strategy; solution architecture and design with emphasis on security, security operations and integration with cloud IaaS/PaaS/SaaS security platforms such as AWS, Microsoft Azure and Alicloud; IT risk management
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Possess baseline security certification such as CISM/CISSP/GSEC/CISA/cloud certification for Microsoft Azure/AWS/Google Cloud Platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin), facilitation, leadership, business development, and presentation skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients to help them achieve their ESG goals. View Our Impact Plan to learn more about our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Governance, People, Planet and Prosperity - and how we make a positive impact on our people, environment and society.
We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
You acknowledge and agree that all personal information hereby provided regarding yourself will be used by KPMG China for its candidate selection purposed only. KPMG China collects, uses, processes, and retains your personal information in accordance with KPMG China's Online Privacy Statement and/or KPMG China Privacy Statement (collectively " Privacy Statement
"). During the recruitment process, KPMG China may need to store personal information of candidates in a designated third-party application tracking platform.
If you have any questions regarding the information you provided in the form or your job application in general, please contact KPMG China's HR personnel in the location where your application is submitted [ see here ].