KPMG China provides multidisciplinary services from audit and tax to advisory, with a strong focus on serving our clients' needs and their industries. Not only do we have an overriding commitment to provide the highest quality services for our clients, but we also strive to become a responsible corporate citizen that has a positive impact on our environment and community. At KPMG, you'll translate insights into action and reveal opportunities for all-our teams, our clients and our world. Service Line Overview
In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we do not limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is the fastest growing division within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we have developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services. We work with top tier clients across banking, insurance, asset management, real estate, retail, and public sectors in digital transformation to advance operations, drive technology enablement and integrate emerging technologies.
It is an exciting time to join us as we embark on a new phase of our growth journey. We are seeking exceptional Consultant level candidates who have a passion in technology and digitalisation from consulting and relevant backgrounds to support our clients in taking bold actions, bringing them the right insights, tools, and solutions to help them build a future-ready business.
We are now looking for Cloud Architect with Security experience to join out Technology Consulting team. Key Responsibilities
Experience & Background
- Ensure a good understanding of our client's needs.
- Lead the Fit/Gap analysis to define the solution design, including to-be processes, solution architecture, integration design, migration approach and non-functional requirements
- Produce high-level architecture design and diagrams related to - Cloud Deployment, Security Architectures, IAM framework
- Making sure the appropriate technologies will be used to create a state-of-the-art solution.
- Use diagram tools and methodologies to create visual representations on business and application capabilities, features and functions
- Define all aspects of development activities including technology stacks, development cycle and coding standards
- Lead consultant and developers both on-shore and off-shore on the related development takes on the solution, quality check and validate the deliverables is as according to the design document
- Minimum of 5 years' experience technical architectural design in application and system with security focus
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as System Analyst / Associate Architect.
- Experience architecting solutions for both cloud and on-premises hosting models; ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements and ability to estimate the financial impact of solution architecture alternatives; quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- Familiarity with distributed and resilient system design
- Hands on experience in cloud design (e.g. Azure, AWS)
- Hands on experience in container infrastructure (e.g. Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Hands on experience IAM (e.g. Okta, CyberArk)
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Good communication and presentation abilities
- Excellent command in both English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred
- Certification in Enterprise Architect (TOGAF) is a plus
- Certification in Cloud Architecture (Azure / AWS) is a plus
- You have a non-stop drive to go out of your comfort zone to guarantee an end-to-end solution.
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and professional level.
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients to help them achieve their ESG goals. View Our Impact Plan to learn more about our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Governance, People, Planet and Prosperity - and how we make a positive impact on our people, environment and society.
We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
You acknowledge and agree that all personal information hereby provided regarding yourself will be used by KPMG China for its candidate selection purposed only. KPMG China collects, uses, processes, and retains your personal information in accordance with KPMG China's Online Privacy Statement and/or KPMG China Privacy Statement (collectively " Privacy Statement
"). During the recruitment process, KPMG China may need to store personal information of candidates in a designated third-party application tracking platform.
If you have any questions regarding the information you provided in the form or your job application in general, please contact KPMG China's HR personnel in the location where your application is submitted [ see here ].