KPMG China provides multidisciplinary services from audit and tax to advisory, with a strong focus on serving our clients' needs and their industries. Not only do we have an overriding commitment to provide the highest quality services for our clients, but we also strive to become a responsible corporate citizen that has a positive impact on our environment and community. At KPMG, you'll translate insights into action and reveal opportunities for all-our teams, our clients and our world. Service Line Overview
In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is growing and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services.
Our People Change Consulting team is dedicated to helping our clients get the best out of their people. We work on standalone People & Change projects, we also provide subject matter expertise to projects led by other areas of KPMG such as Financial Management, Business Effectiveness, or Operational Strategy.
We provide a broad range of services to our clients which include:
- Organisation Development - target operating model development, organisation design and workforce shaping
- HR Transformation - creating cost effective, integrated HR functions that contribute to the delivery of business strategy
- Talent development - helping clients identify, retain and develop talent
- Behavioural Change Management - ensuring organisations realise the benefits of large-scale change projects by embedding new behaviours and minimizing underperformance during the change
- Corporate strategy clarification and performance management - clarify, align and translate the strategy into executable work streams
Experience & Background
- Managing competing agendas / priorities on multiple client opportunities/engagements
- Developing appropriate client relationships to enhance the reputation of KPMG as advisor of choice and identify further client opportunities
- Playing your role in client engagement delivery, ensuring delivery of quality that meets client expectations
- Collaborating with other team members to share knowledge and insights which further improves the capability of the team
- Supporting business development initiatives including bid proposal and contract / commercial management
- Being passionate about areas of expertise, managing your own development by learning continuously from experience and seeking out development opportunities
- Supporting the development and delivery of client solutions across the People & Change service offerings
- Playing your role in sharing knowledge and supporting the development of other team members.
- Strong professional language proficiency in both Cantonese and English. Additional skills in Mandarin would be an advantage.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience within Consultancy or Human Resources including behavioural change management, organization design, talent management, project management, HR transformation, and organization development
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Experience working in a client facing role across a variety of industries and businesses with a passion for delivery high quality service and client satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, develop compelling proposals, reports and presentations
- Experience working within a management consulting capacity is an asset
- Confidence, creativity and a strong entrepreneurial drive
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and professional level.
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients to help them achieve their ESG goals. View Our Impact Plan to learn more about our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Governance, People, Planet and Prosperity - and how we make a positive impact on our people, environment and society.
We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
You acknowledge and agree that all personal information hereby provided regarding yourself will be used by KPMG China for its candidate selection purposed only. KPMG China collects, uses, processes, and retains your personal information in accordance with KPMG China's Online Privacy Statement and/or KPMG China Privacy Statement (collectively " Privacy Statement
"). During the recruitment process, KPMG China may need to store personal information of candidates in a designated third-party application tracking platform.
If you have any questions regarding the information you provided in the form or your job application in general, please contact KPMG China's HR personnel in the location where your application is submitted [ see here ].