KPMG China provides multidisciplinary services from audit and tax to advisory, with a strong focus on serving our clients' needs and their industries. Not only do we have an overriding commitment to provide the highest quality services for our clients, but we also strive to become a responsible corporate citizen that has a positive impact on our environment and community. At KPMG, you'll translate insights into action and reveal opportunities for all-our teams, our clients and our world. Job Description
At KPMG our Operation Executives work across different service-based solutions to provide our clients with premium operations at a service level higher than they can achieve themselves in areas such as Customer Due Diligence, Third Party Risk Management and Grants & Reimbursement processing. We provide operational excellence, combined with subject matter expertise and leading edge tools and technology to deliver fast, efficient and high-quality outcomes to meet our clients' most critical business needs. A role with KPMG Outsourcing is part of our Advisory practice where you will join our dedicated team that provides the back-bone of our Outsourcing business.
As an Operation Executive within KPMG's Managed Services specialising in Customer Due Diligence (CDD) Operations, you will receive training and guidance on how to deal directly with our Client's CDD requirements and assess how well financial crime risk is being managed. We are looking for high calibre individuals to join our team to support the growth of KPMG's outsourcing business.
We strive to deliver better, faster, cheaper and safer services to our clients than they can do themselves.
- Identify and verify KYC documents and customer statistic data
- Process customer's application and engage directly with customers to obtain specific information
- Support financial crime-based investigations
- Achieving individual targets and performance expectations and development
- Manage caseload throughout end to end process in timely manner
- Comply with relevant regulations and requirements for customer due diligence
- Timely escalation of issues (relating to on-boarding) to supervisor
- Diploma holder or above in any disciplines (Candidates with HKALE / HKDSE / HKCEE or equivalent secondary education background, and prior customer services experience would also be considered)
- Candidates with no relevant experience would also be considered. Training will be provided
- Experience of working in customer service capacity (e.g. call centre, airline, hospitality) or handling customer due diligence business processes is an advantage
- Good communication skills and good command on written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Ability to assimilate and apply detailed process instructions
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving, self-motivation and possess an enquiring mind
- Strong desire to deliver results with attention to accuracy and detail
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and willing to accept challenges
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) or other related applications
- A good team player with the ability to deliver efficient working outcomes and overcome challenges even under pressure
- Proactive and solutions driven, with the ability to thrive in a challenging environment
- A Five-day work week
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. About KPMG
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and professional level.
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients to help them achieve their ESG goals. View Our Impact Plan to learn more about our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Governance, People, Planet and Prosperity - and how we make a positive impact on our people, environment and society. We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
You acknowledge and agree that all personal information hereby provided regarding yourself will be used by KPMG China for its candidate selection purposed only. KPMG China collects, uses, processes, and retains your personal information in accordance with KPMG China's Online Privacy Statement and/or KPMG China Privacy Statement (collectively " Privacy Statement
"). During the recruitment process, KPMG China may need to store personal information of candidates in a designated third-party application tracking platform.
If you have any questions regarding the information you provided in the form or your job application in general, please contact KPMG China's HR personnel in the location where your application is submitted [ see here ].