KPMG China provides multidisciplinary services from audit and tax to advisory, with a strong focus on serving our clients' needs and their industries. Not only do we have an overriding commitment to provide the highest quality services for our clients, but we also strive to become a responsible corporate citizen that has a positive impact on our environment and community. At KPMG, you'll translate insights into action and reveal opportunities for all-our teams, our clients and our world. Service Line Overview
In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we do not limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is in the fastest growing area and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we have developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services. We work with top tier clients across banking, insurance, asset management, real estate, retail, and public sectors in digital transformation to advance operations, drive technology enablement and integrate emerging technologies.
It is an exciting time to join us as we embark on a new phase of our growth journey. We are seeking exceptional Senior Consultant level candidates who have a passion in technology and digitalisation from consulting and relevant backgrounds to support our clients in taking bold actions, bringing them the right insights, tools, and solutions to help them build a future-ready business. Key Responsibilities
You will work alongside other consultants on a variety of digital, technology, and digital transformation topics. Every project is different, but you can expect to:
Who you will work with
- Transforming data and analytical products and operational requirements into solutions
- Design, develop, and deploy the data and analytics pipelines
- Adherence to the departmental technical principles and challenging them where appropriate
- Development of a close working relationship with stakeholders of varying levels of seniority across multiple business functions within Management Consulting and Risk Consulting Service Group
You will join the Digital Enablement team under the Management Consulting practice. You will become a key member of a team that helps clients' IT management create a forward-looking perspective that uses IT to enhance business value, and helps improve the efficiency of IT services, to support businesses' stable, long-term development.
As a team, we are a group of bright individuals who are passionate about having fun both inside and outside of work. Experience & Background
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology or a related discipline; Master's degree is a plus
- Extensive experience of data technologies, including relational, dimensional, NoSQL data platforms plus metadata and data transformation tools
- Experience of machine learning and open source technologies, such as Apache Hadoop, Spark, Airflow, Python, R, TensorFlow, Airflow, Git and Jenkins
- Experience of automation, CI/CD, monitoring and logging platforms and solutions, especially cloud and open source
- Experience building cloud native solutions, such as data lakes and enterprise big data and analytics platforms, in particular using GCP
- Working knowledge of agile methodology is preferred
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and on a tight timeline
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills in English and Chinese
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients to help them achieve their ESG goals. View Our Impact Plan to learn more about our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Governance, People, Planet and Prosperity - and how we make a positive impact on our people, environment and society.
We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
You acknowledge and agree that all personal information hereby provided regarding yourself will be used by KPMG China for its candidate selection purposed only. KPMG China collects, uses, processes, and retains your personal information in accordance with KPMG China's Online Privacy Statement and/or KPMG China Privacy Statement (collectively " Privacy Statement
"). During the recruitment process, KPMG China may need to store personal information of candidates in a designated third-party application tracking platform.
If you have any questions regarding the information you provided in the form or your job application in general, please contact KPMG China's HR personnel in the location where your application is submitted [ see here ].