Service Line Overview
In KPMG's Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong and in China is a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services.
KPMG's Consulting Services has grown substantially since its establishment. Our Governance Risk Advisory Services practice provide leading edge services on risk, regulation, governance and compliance to our clients to allow them to better focus on serving their customers, stakeholders and communities.
We offer a richly varied professional experience with an exciting career path. You will have the opportunity to develop powerful insight into different aspects of a client's business, from strategy, governance to financial and operational processes. We provide a multi-skilled, multidisciplinary work environment where no two assignments are exactly the same. Key Responsibilities
Experience & Background
- Perform internal control/ internal audit reviews, compliance reviews, SOX assistance projects, and risk assessments for clients across a wide range of industries, independently
- Work on project teams to provide high quality, professional day-to-day execution of governance, risk management, compliance or internal control engagements and projects in line with firm risk management practices for clients across a wide range of industries
- Work on project teams and assist engagement management to successfully complete engagement objectives
- Identify control/performance improvement opportunities for clients and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Support engagement planning, scheduling, coordination and administration of engagements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- A minimum of 2 years working experience, and preferably experience gained in multi-national corporations, public listed companies or professional services firms.
- Knowledge in two or more of the following: corporate governance, risk management, internal controls, internal audit, business process and compliance is preferable
- Qualified HKICPA, ACCA, AICPA, CIA or equivalent would be advantageous
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following is strongly preferred: audit methodology, risk assessment, business processes, internal controls and compliance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Cantonese, fluency in Putonghua would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to learn and succeed in a fast-paced environment. Highly adaptive and flexible
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and professional level.
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients to help them achieve their ESG goals. View Our Impact Plan to learn more about our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Governance, People, Planet and Prosperity - and how we make a positive impact on our people, environment and society.
We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
You acknowledge and agree that all personal information hereby provided regarding yourself will be used by KPMG China for its candidate selection purposed only. KPMG China collects, uses, processes, and retains your personal information in accordance with KPMG China's Online Privacy Statement and/or KPMG China Privacy Statement (collectively " Privacy Statement
"). During the recruitment process, KPMG China may need to store personal information of candidates in a designated third-party application tracking platform.
If you have any questions regarding the information you provided in the form or your job application in general, please contact KPMG China's HR personnel in the location where your application is submitted.