KPMG China provides multidisciplinary services from audit and tax to advisory, with a strong focus on serving our clients' needs and their industries. Not only do we have an overriding commitment to provide the highest quality services for our clients, but we also strive to become a responsible corporate citizen that has a positive impact on our environment and community. At KPMG, you'll translate insights into action and reveal opportunities for all-our teams, our clients and our world. Service Line Overview
Leveraging our deep domain experience in the areas of finance and human capital management, we help clients reach their business objectives and transform their business with Workday. We also help our clients lay a foundation for long-term strategic alignment with organizational and IT goals and consider broader objectives. Key Responsibilities
Experience & Background
- Participate in Workday HCM projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Workday applications.
- Support the client through review and mapping of Workday business processes, validating process design, configuration and testing in Workday
- Advise on technical integration of the Workday application with 3rd party applications such as payroll, benefits and finance systems from a functional perspective
- Work with onshore, offshore and near-shore resources effectively to ensure the most efficient delivery for the client
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management
- Develop appropriate client relationships to enhance the reputation of KPMG as advisor of choice and identify further client opportunities
- Be passionate about areas of expertise, manage your own development by learning continuously from experience and seek out development opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience for Manager. Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Consultant or Senior Consultant.
- Experience within Human Resources including HR transformation, behavioural change management, project management, and system implementation
- Workday certification in HCM a must
- Completion of one full implementation with Workday HCM preferred
- Experience working in a client facing role across a variety of industries and businesses with a passion for delivery high quality service and client satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, develop compelling proposals, reports and presentations
- Experience working within a management consulting capacity is an asset
- Confidence, creativity and a strong entrepreneurial drive
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and professional level.
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients to help them achieve their ESG goals. View Our Impact Plan to learn more about our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Governance, People, Planet and Prosperity - and how we make a positive impact on our people, environment and society.
We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
You acknowledge and agree that all personal information hereby provided regarding yourself will be used by KPMG China for its candidate selection purposed only. KPMG China collects, uses, processes, and retains your personal information in accordance with KPMG China's Online Privacy Statement and/or KPMG China Privacy Statement (collectively " Privacy Statement
"). During the recruitment process, KPMG China may need to store personal information of candidates in a designated third-party application tracking platform.
If you have any questions regarding the information you provided in the form or your job application in general, please contact KPMG China's HR personnel in the location where your application is submitted [ see here ].