Service Line Overview
KPMG's Risk Consulting group strives to address clients' urgent strategic and operational challenges in today's complex regulatory and business environment. The practice focuses on key risk areas relating to strategic level, operational, financial and regulatory compliance.
We offer a richly varied professional experience with an exciting career path. You will have the opportunity to develop powerful insights into different aspects of a client's business, from strategy and operations to governance and compliance processes. We provide a multi-skilled, multidisciplinary work environment where no two assignments are exactly the same. Key Responsibilities
Experience & Background
- Develop relationships at C-level and senior management level with the aim to develop KPMG's share of the market.
- Lead opportunity pursuits; build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Act as a key member of client service teams and support marketing activities as needed
- Work with a team of professionals to perform high-quality consulting projects and help identify performance improvement opportunities for clients
- Effectively manage multiple large and complex engagements. Supervise and manage performance of the team working on assigned engagements.
- Distil and summarise analyses and findings for senior management, executive and board level meeting consumption
- Ensure knowledge of local and international corporate governance practices, risk management methodologies, internal audit standards and regulatory developments and expectations is up to date.
- Minimum of 5 years consulting or relevant experience. Good knowledge across the following areas: corporate governance, risk management, compliance, internal audit; strong preference for experience in using technology enabled tools for delivery and execution
- Able to clearly understand complex end-to-end business processes, and identify key risks, key issues and provide practical recommendations/ solutions
- Experience in leading business and opportunity development and pursuits
- Critical thinking, strong analytical, problem-solving skills, agile mindset and innovative idea with high commitment to quality client service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team-building, mentoring and leadership capabilities
- Strong presentation and report-writing skills with a good command of verbal and written English and Chinese
- Experience in handling high-impact and complex projects across borders or functions in a dynamic environment will be a definite advantage
- Qualified ACCA, HKICPA, CIA or equivalent
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and professional level.
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients to help them achieve their ESG goals. View Our Impact Plan to learn more about our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Governance, People, Planet and Prosperity - and how we make a positive impact on our people, environment and society.
We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
You acknowledge and agree that all personal information hereby provided regarding yourself will be used by KPMG China for its candidate selection purposed only. KPMG China collects, uses, processes, and retains your personal information in accordance with KPMG China's Online Privacy Statement and/or KPMG China Privacy Statement (collectively " Privacy Statement
"). During the recruitment process, KPMG China may need to store personal information of candidates in a designated third-party application tracking platform.
If you have any questions regarding the information you provided in the form or your job application in general, please contact KPMG China's HR personnel in the location where your application is submitted.