KPMG China provides multidisciplinary services from audit and tax to advisory, with a strong focus on serving our clients' needs and their industries. Not only do we have an overriding commitment to provide the highest quality services for our clients, but we also strive to become a responsible corporate citizen that has a positive impact on our environment and community. At KPMG, you'll translate insights into action and reveal opportunities for all-our teams, our clients and our world. Overview
For those who enjoy customer service and administration activities, this role will be interesting for you.
KPMG Managed Services (MSS) delivers large scale processing and remediation services through innovative and technology-enabled solutions. Through remediation services, we provide cost effective business solutions to clients, and provide organisations with customised project plans and regulated business processes to achieve operational efficiencies across different sectors and industries. Responsibilities
This is an operations-based role where you will be part of a big team with individual caseload responsibilities. You will:
- Engage with customers directly to obtain specific information
- Handle customer enquiries and feedback in a professional manner so to better the customer experience
- Take prompt actions throughout the end-to-end process of customer application by complying with Operation Guidelines/Standard Operating Procedures
- Perform quality assurance, quality control, vetting and internal compliance checks
- Provide feedback/results to stakeholders
- Achieve team's KPI and different service levels
- Post-Secondary education in any disciplines
- Experience in handling complicated application processes an advantage
- Previous working experiences in bank, insurance, securities an advantage
- Experience of customer profile or case handling system an advantage
- Candidates with less experience or fresh graduate will also be considered
- Good analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- A good team player and to deliver good quality of customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Chinese languages, both spoken and written; Mandarin an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) or similar applications
For candidates who are looking for positions in KPMG Audit, Tax and Advisory functions, please refer to https://joinus.kpmg.com.cn/en/listing/ for job openings. About KPMG
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and professional level.
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients to help them achieve their ESG goals. View Our Impact Plan to learn more about our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Governance, People, Planet and Prosperity - and how we make a positive impact on our people, environment and society.
We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
You acknowledge and agree that all personal information hereby provided regarding yourself will be used by KPMG China for its candidate selection purposed only. KPMG China collects, uses, processes, and retains your personal information in accordance with KPMG China's Online Privacy Statement and/or KPMG China Privacy Statement (collectively " Privacy Statement
"). During the recruitment process, KPMG China may need to store personal information of candidates in a designated third-party application tracking platform.
If you have any questions regarding the information you provided in the form or your job application in general, please contact KPMG China's HR personnel in the location where your application is submitted [ see here ].