KPMG China provides multidisciplinary services from audit and tax to advisory, with a strong focus on serving our clients' needs and their industries. Not only do we have an overriding commitment to provide the highest quality services for our clients, but we also strive to become a responsible corporate citizen that has a positive impact on our environment and community. At KPMG, you'll translate insights into action and reveal opportunities for all-our teams, our clients and our world. Service Line Overview
We support organizations and executive teams in defining their ambition and developing innovative strategies that embed the agility, customer-centricity and operational excellence needed to thrive in dynamic markets. We draw on KPMG's deep functional expertise to work shoulder to shoulder with our clients through implementation and deliver targeted results by accelerating momentum, locking down value and de-risking both decisions and actions. We bring strategic thinking and the hands-on skillsets to deliver on transformation. We call this 'Innovation to Results'.
- Growth strategy: identifying and implementing a prioritized set of growth platforms that will enable clients to achieve their growth ambitions
- Operating strategy & cost: challenging strategic decisions and align their operating model to their business strategy and financial targets
- Digital strategy: consider the new opportunities created by emerging technologies, and evaluate their readiness to adapt to change
- ESG strategy: assists to set and achieve ESG goals, to embed ESG into an organization's DNA, and make ESG sustained competitive advantage for the organization
- Enterprise-wide transformation: provides the overarching framework for multi-year strategic planning, capital allocation, portfolio and synergy assessments, scenario planning, corporate centre redesigns, and other modularized enterprise-wide services
Operating as one team across China, we work closely with a wide range of organizations from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors.
Our Government & Infrastructure team in Hong Kong is part of KPMG's global Government & Infrastructure network, being Hong Kong's and one of the world's leading advisors to the public sector and on complex infrastructure projects.
In the infrastructure space, we advise on all aspects of the development, structuring and financing of major Public Private Partnership (PPP) / infrastructure, real estate and healthcare projects. We specialise in providing strategic, risk, commercial and financial advice to public and private sector clients. Our advice is independent and draws on deep sector experience. Our professionals are drawn from finance, real estate advisory, investment banking, Government and industry. Key Responsibilities
Experience & Background
- Participate as a team member on infrastructure and real estate advisory engagements;
- Assist and advise clients on innovative delivery models, procurement methodology, risk management and other aspects relating to complex projects;
- Carry out construction project data analysis to highlight key findings relevant to delivery enhancement and risk mitigation;
- Preparing internal and external reports to clients;
- Provide support to the preparation of proposals to target clients and thought leadership to industry; and
- Participate in marketing and communication activities related to infrastructure, real estate and construction.
You will work in an integrated advisory team along with professionals with backgrounds in engineering, finance, accounting, consulting, surveying, and project management.
We are seeking candidates with the following attributes:
- Consulting experience as well as construction project delivery experience with focus on infrastructure and real estate projects, for both public and private sector clients;
- A team player with high levels of enthusiasm and the ability to multi-task;
- Strong interest in large complex projects, Public Private Partnerships (PPP), infrastructure, government, project management, construction and engineering;
- At least 2 years' experience in developing and delivering project controls services, commercial and contract advice, project reviews and risk management services to infrastructure and real estate projects in an advisory/consulting environment;
- Strong analytical, financial, contractual and commercial skills;
- Experience in participating in and contributing to successful projects and engagement teams, including developing proposals;
- A recognized degree in relevant disciplines, preferably in engineering, surveying or poject management related disciplines;
- A professional qualification in engineering, surveying or project management is an advantage, e.g. HKIE, ICE, IMechE, RICS, APMP or equivalent;
- Good written and verbal presentation and communication skills in English. Cantonese, Mandarin and written Chinese skills are also preferred; and
- Willingness to travel.
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and professional level.
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients to help them achieve their ESG goals. View Our Impact Plan to learn more about our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Governance, People, Planet and Prosperity - and how we make a positive impact on our people, environment and society.
We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
You acknowledge and agree that all personal information hereby provided regarding yourself will be used by KPMG China for its candidate selection purposed only. KPMG China collects, uses, processes, and retains your personal information in accordance with KPMG China's Online Privacy Statement and/or KPMG China Privacy Statement (collectively " Privacy Statement
"). During the recruitment process, KPMG China may need to store personal information of candidates in a designated third-party application tracking platform.
If you have any questions regarding the information you provided in the form or your job application in general, please contact KPMG China's HR personnel in the location where your application is submitted [ see here ].