KPMG China provides multidisciplinary services from audit and tax to advisory, with a strong focus on serving our clients' needs and their industries. Not only do we have an overriding commitment to provide the highest quality services for our clients, but we also strive to become a responsible corporate citizen that has a positive impact on our environment and community. At KPMG, you'll translate insights into action and reveal opportunities for all - our teams, our clients and our world. Service Line Overview
KPMG's Financial Risk Management (FRM) team advises clients on the development and implementation of risk management policies,
systems and controls. Working with professionals from KPMG International and local network we offer a broad range of financial risk management services to help international banks, insurance companies, asset managers, and corporate and public clients identify, assess, manage, report, and limit the risks they face.
Our scope of work covers the full spectrum of financial risks, such as credit risk, market risk, operational risk and liquidity risk; economic capital, capital management, stress testing, risk modelling and validation and regulatory compliance issues. There is a particular emphasis
currently on the local and international regulatory and risk management initiatives, such as Initial Margin, FRTB, and pricing model validation
(including but not limited to digital, barrier, Vanna Volga, HW1F, Local Vol, LMM, Heston), etc. Clients include both local and global financial
institutions, and especially there is a strong focus on Chinese financial institutions in Hong Kong. Key Responsibilities
- Support Engagement Managers to provide high quality, professional day-to-day execution of FRM projects to financial institutions, in particular:
-Liquidity risk management consulting
-Interest rate risk management consulting
-Planning, implementation, and process optimisation of enterprise risk management for financial institutions
-Other SFC and HKMA regulatory compliance consulting
Experience & Background
- Support Engagement Managers in engagement planning, scheduling, coordination, and administration of engagements
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel, and lead client meeting
- Assist with proposal drafting and business development activities
- Build strong internal relationships within the
- Advisory practice and across other services
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Accounting, Economics, Finance, Risk Management, Data Science or related discipline from an accredited college / university
- Around 1 - 4 years' experience in liquidity risk / interest rate risk in banking book / treasury management or related area
- Knowledge in Basel/HKMA LM or IRRBB regulatory requirements is highly preferable
- Experience with SAS, SQL, R and ALM system is highly preferable
- Qualified FRM, CFA, HKICPA, ACCA, AICPA or equivalent would be advantageous
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to learn and succeed in a fast-paced environment. Highly adaptive and flexible
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and professional level.
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients to help them achieve their ESG goals. View Our Impact Plan to learn more about our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Governance, People, Planet and Prosperity - and how we make a positive impact on our people, environment and society.
We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
You acknowledge and agree that all personal information hereby provided regarding yourself will be used by KPMG China for its candidate selection purposed only. KPMG China collects, uses, processes, and retains your personal information in accordance with KPMG China's Online Privacy Statement and/or KPMG China Privacy Statement (collectively " Privacy Statement
"). During the recruitment process, KPMG China may need to store personal information of candidates in a designated third-party application tracking platform.
If you have any questions regarding the information you provided in the form or your job application in general, please contact KPMG China's HR personnel in the location where your application is submitted [ see here ].