KPMG China provides multidisciplinary services from audit and tax to advisory, with a strong focus on serving our clients' needs and their industries. Not only do we have an overriding commitment to provide the highest quality services for our clients, but we also strive to become a responsible corporate citizen that has a positive impact on our environment and community. At KPMG, you'll translate insights into action and reveal opportunities for all-our teams, our clients and our world.
• Audit financial statements and group reporting packages in a variety of GAAP's such as HKFRS, IFRS, US GAAP and other European local standards
• Work on other assurance engagements such as review engagements, SOX engagements, agreed-upon-procedure engagements and engagements relating to the reporting accountant for initial public offerings
• Supervise your engagement field team, including the completion of performance reviews and providing on-site training
• Act as the audit in-charge for larger clients to perform the briefing and lead the team to deliver the audit
• Maintain regular communication with the line manager, partner and client on issues and the progress of the engagement
• Qualified accountant with Financial Services audit experience with a major firm is preferred
• Strong technical skills and able to research accounting issues in a wide variety of GAAPs
• Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin
• Team player, with the ability to multi-task, is flexible and can work under pressure
• Socially confident with good diplomacy and organisation skills
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and professional level.
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients to help them achieve their ESG goals. View Our Impact Plan to learn more about our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Governance, People, Planet and Prosperity - and how we make a positive impact on our people, environment and society. We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
You acknowledge and agree that all personal information hereby provided regarding yourself will be used by KPMG China for its candidate selection purposed only. KPMG China collects, uses, processes, and retains your personal information in accordance with KPMG China's Online Privacy Statement and/or KPMG China Privacy Statement (collectively " Privacy Statement"). During the recruitment process, KPMG China may need to store personal
information of candidates in a designated third-party application tracking platform.
If you have any questions regarding the information you provided in the form or your job application in general, please contact KPMG China's HR personnel in the location where your application is submitted [ see here ].