Service Line Overview
KPMG China has experienced forensic resources based in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. We provide clients with commercial and financial expertise in the areas of Anti-money Laundering/ Counter Terrorist Financing and Sanctions Compliance Services, Fraud Risk Management, Forensic Technology, Investigations, Cyber Response and Forensic Accounting services. We worked with industry professionals in Asia Pacific, and worldwide through the KPMG International Forensic network of over 3,600 professionals to conduct successful enquiries and analyze financial information across numerous jurisdictions. Key Responsibilities
Do you have a passion for cyber security? Do you want to investigate complex cyber attacks?
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work with a highly skilled team and assist our clients in investigating complex cyber security attacks, hacker activity and be part of cyber drills.
Experience & Background
- Support all cyber security related reviews and investigations undertaken by the firm and assist our clients
- Support and participate in the team investigating cyber attacks
- Interact and guide management teams during cyber games & drills
- Assist client to preserve and analyze data from electronic data sources like laptops and desktop computers, servers, and mobile devices'
- Assist team members in analyzing and processing of files and documents
- Perform log analysis and correlation (as needed) to detect malicious activity in client's network;
- Produce high-quality oral and written work product, presenting complex technical matters clearly and concisely internally and to clients;
- A passion for cyber security, computer systems and networks;
- Basic understanding of how operating systems work, computer networks and appliances like - firewalls, web proxy, system event logs, web applications, web servers etc.
- A bachelor's degree holder or above in Computer Science, Information Security, Information Management or equivalent or related disciplines.
- 2-4 years of relevant working experience, computer forensic or incident response/incident management/ Security Operations Center (SOC)/ digital forensics related experience
- Overseas work or education background is a plus.
- Quick learner, ability to work under pressure and deliver high quality work
- Good communication skills in English and team player
- Willingness to travel within China and the Asia Pacific region
- Proficiency in spoken/written Chinese and English
- Candidates with one or more of following certificates will be given added preference - EC Council Certified Ethical hacker, EC-Council Certified Hacking Forensics Investigator, SANS GCFA, SANS GCFE, CREST, EC-Council Certified Incident Handler, OSCP, LPT etc.
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and professional level.
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients to help them achieve their ESG goals. View Our Impact Plan to learn more about our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Governance, People, Planet and Prosperity - and how we make a positive impact on our people, environment and society.
We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
You acknowledge and agree that all personal information hereby provided regarding yourself will be used by KPMG China for its candidate selection purposed only. KPMG China collects, uses, processes, and retains your personal information in accordance with KPMG China's Online Privacy Statement and/or KPMG China Privacy Statement (collectively " Privacy Statement
"). During the recruitment process, KPMG China may need to store personal information of candidates in a designated third-party application tracking platform.
If you have any questions regarding the information you provided in the form or your job application in general, please contact KPMG China's HR personnel in the location where your application is submitted.