KPMG China provides multidisciplinary services from audit and tax to advisory, with a strong focus on serving our clients' needs and their industries. Not only do we have an overriding commitment to provide the highest quality services for our clients, but we also strive to become a responsible corporate citizen that has a positive impact on our environment and community. At KPMG, you'll translate insights into action and reveal opportunities for all-our teams, our clients and our world. Service Line Overview
At KPMG's Consulting practice, we do not limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. We deliver both. Our Hong Kong division is the fastest growing within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes for success. Since our inception, we have acquired in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad range of sectors and services.
KPMG's Technology Risk team focus on the use of technology by our clients and help 1st , 2nd and 3rd line of defense in navigating the relevant technology risk and compliance matters in a strategic and tactical manner. Our professionals do this by leveraging our strong industry, IT control and technology focus and experience; deploying leading methodologies and tools; applying our objectivity; using a balanced approach to growth and risk; utilizing our comprehensive global breadth and local knowledge; and calling upon our deep understanding of relevant business, financial, and regulatory inter-dependencies.
We are looking for highly skilled cloud security architects to join our consulting team as Manager(s)/ Senior Manager(s). The ideal candidates will have hands-on experience in multi-cloud security design and implementation. Key Responsibilities
- Design and implement multi-cloud security architectures taking into considerations of unique needs of our customers, their maturity in the cloud adoption journey and deployment environments.
- Advise on selection and adoption of various cloud-based security solutions including Cloud Native Application Protection Platforms (CNAPP), permission management, identity and access management, data encryption, and Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB).
- Design, implement and advise on operationalizing of CNAPP, various CASB solutions and products of Microsoft Entra family.
- Advise on development and implementation of security policies, standards, and procedures for various native cloud and hybrid cloud environments.
- Provide guidance and technical expertise to IT and business leaders on cloud security best practices and emerging threats.
Additional Responsibilities for Associate Director:
Experience & Background
- Drive team built and growth in HK and GBA region
- Write and present clear and concise reports and presentations containing meaningful observations and recommendations to clients, and document procedures performed and conclusions reached related to projects
- Lead proposal and business development activities by building propositions, identifying of new target clients, building business relationships with key executives, developing/presenting proposals, and assisting with client presentations
- Engagement management including them an aging of scoping, financial management, delivery risk management and the review of deliverables
- Provide oversight, leadership and coaching to KPMG team members regarding deliverables, project plans, and performance management while contributing to industry and regulatory publications, writing professional and thought leadership articles, and speaking at related conferences and seminars
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in cloud security and 2 years of experience in cloud security architecture and design.
- Strong understanding of cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Ali Cloud and Google Cloud Platform.
- Hands-on experience with cloud security tools and technologies.
- Strong foundation of cybersecurity concepts and good understanding of security trends and technologies.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
*Additional Qualifications for Associate Director
- A minimum of eight years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to identify business opportunities, lead project engagements, attract new business, and build lasting professional relationships with senior client executives
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients to help them achieve their ESG goals. View Our Impact Plan to learn more about our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Governance, People, Planet and Prosperity - and how we make a positive impact on our people, environment and society.
We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
You acknowledge and agree that all personal information hereby provided regarding yourself will be used by KPMG China for its candidate selection purposed only. KPMG China collects, uses, processes, and retains your personal information in accordance with KPMG China's Online Privacy Statement and/or KPMG China Privacy Statement (collectively " Privacy Statement
"). During the recruitment process, KPMG China may need to store personal information of candidates in a designated third-party application tracking
If you have any questions regarding the information you provided in the form or you our job application in general, please contact KPMG China's HR personnel in the location where your application is submitted [ see here ].