FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
To drive the assessment and execution of Merger & Acquisition (M&A), Partnership (traditional and next generation), Health & Wellness ecosystem partnership related transactions and other key strategic projects. Roles & Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- To work in partnership with business units, group functions and potential business partners (where relevant) to identify and assess acquisition opportunities, develop transaction rationales, formulate bid strategy and support execution thereof that will allow AIA to pursue strategically important inorganic growth opportunities.
- Facilitate and drive discussion amongst multi-functional deal teams for live transactions
- To facilitate the development of proposals and management presentation materials with relevant AIA internal functions
- To facilitate the preparation and / or review of transaction documents, including due diligence assessments, Q&A process, business plans, financial assessment and bid tactics
- To facilitate legal documentation negotiation, coordination and review
- MBA / Qualified Actuary / CFA preferred with an excellent academic record
- Minimum 10 years relevant industry experience; previous M&A experience strongly preferred
- Strong commitment and results driven with proven track record in driving and achieving results
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work with external advisors, including actuarial consultants and financial advisors
- Work collaboratively across multi-functions within Group Office and the Business Units including legal, finance, actuarial, country management, operations, PD, Agency, technology.
- Strong strategic orientation and business sense
- Proven ability to liaise, manage and partner with executives and working teams
- Flexible, able to work in dynamic environment and across cultures
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.