Job description Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Life in Singapore is the combination of AXA Singapore and HSBC Insurance. Here you can specialise in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank. Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life in Singapore we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region. Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our combined team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realise the full potential of being part of HSBC. Together we will pursue efficient ways of working. We will harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. And the protection we offer will create broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures."
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Senior Vice President, Strategy and Business Management. Principal Responsibilities
- Support Head of Strategy and Exco in Formulation and tracking of annual operating plans and strategic objectives
- Support in Integration of HSBC Life and AXA Singapore through creation of common plans, identification of synergies and growth opportunities
- Support in conducting regular Business Reviews with key stakeholders for tracking strategic objectives, resolution of roadblocks
- Identify growth opportunities e.g., strategic partnerships, M&A, new propositions and segments
- Develop business cases, financial analysis, and executive presentations to support strategic objectives
- Lead in conducting strategic offs1ites for senior management, Board Strategy Planning
- Execute strategic projects as assigned by Exco
- Drive implementation of People Initiatives and Culture plan initiatives, review and get regular feedback with Exco
- Drive regular review of Enterprise-wide corporate Governance structure to ensure right level of governance and oversight is maintained across core management functions
- Support business facing communication and ongoing interactions with regulators across key business & people updates
- Prior working experience in management consulting for Insurance vertical/expertise and/or working with Insurance companies in business, strategy, distribution functions
- Good understanding of Singapore Life Insurance industry
- Excellent PowerPoint, business writing and documentation skills, analytical skills. Ability to produce documents for Senior executive and Board meetings
- Experience in collaborating with cross functional stakeholders and managing senior stakeholders
- Proven experience in tracking and management of complex, multi-stakeholder projects will be an added advantage
- At least 8-10 years' experience
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required. You'll achieve more when you join HSBC. www.hsbc.com/careers
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.