At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group's global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
This position within the Front Line Risk & Control Unit is responsible for supporting our Front Office in a multi-year program to uplift the standards of the CDD write-up and documentation for our existing clients. The successful candidate is expected to be knowledgeable in CDD/AML principles to be able to analyse and identify gaps and risks in the existing KYC and Source of Wealth (SoW) information, and to be able to work well within a team while taking initiative and ownership over his/her own area of work. Main Duties
Qualifications Work Experience Requirements
- Accurately identify gaps (if any) in client's source of wealth and assess the plausibility in line with MAS and the Bank's expectations.
- Perform detailed calculations to support the client's source of wealth journey, i.e accumulation of wealth over time.
- Liaise with relationship managers for deficiencies of KYC information and obtain corroboration documentation.
- Assist relationship managers to succinctly translate the SoW information into a professional and quality write up.
- Report to the SoW remediation team lead for completion progress on a regular basis and escalate issues to Business Compliance Managers or Compliance where required
- Coordination and collation of CDD related MIS.
- At least 4 - 8 years of experience in AML and Source of Wealth (SoW) experience for Client Onboarding and Periodic Reviews in a private banking environment.
- Knowledgeable and sensitive to the risks involved AML risks of private banking clients.
- Strong analytical writing skills and strong communication skills, including the ability to deal with potentially contentious issues effectively.
- Familiar with excel and preparation of statistics for reporting.
- Diploma/ Degree holder
- ACAMs or ICA would be preferred